Chapter 11: The council meeting

With each passing second , the sound of footsteps were becoming even more clear. Each matching the rhythm of their heart beats. A single thought went through the minds of all the council members.

'Someone breached the security of the University in our presence.'

He couldn't control his anger . That's how toonka 's mind work. He lets his fist talk.

"Are you telling me that someone breached the security and gave the students some harmful drug. Which has make them gone crazy to the point we had to bind them??!!" He almost yelled at the proclamation alberu gave just this morning.

Rosalyn could feel her gut wrenching ..... This isn't just any university. The security is tight and handpicked personally by Eruhaben-nim and Rasheel- nim. She shuddered at the thought..... there's only two possibilities - either they are very strong or there's a traitor among us. Both looked bad she looked towards alberucrossman, he was quietly listening to the whining and yelling of the members.

There was a cut on his forehead which looked very fresh , however there are more pressing issues.

The discipline committee is here . Bud announced.

Sally, she was the daughter of a rich merchant and contributed a lot to the funding of the university. It was rumoured she is strong in combat too.

Behind her the other members walked in. Jennette , Lucas and the blonde twins, Rei stacker a black robed women and finally Choi Han.

Alberu's eyebrow twitched. That punk couldn't have really forget about this meeting right? Where is he!?

"Well it's rather unusual for the council members to call the DC lucas sneered.... Not to mention without the principal's permission."Jennette added.

"Say alberucrossman are you looking for a fight or should I say ..... Blaming the intrusion on us."Sally spoke up bitterly.

"And what if I say I'm. The DC is responsible for making rounds assigned to them" Alberu replied .

They were stunned. The charming polite blonde was nowhere to be seen. This was the council's head - Alberucrossman.

The room tensed. This is bad it's going to end in a brawl Rosalyn sighed.

"Where's the proof for it though? The traitor could be among the council too."A sharp voice cut through the atmosphere making everyone snap their neck toward the entrance.

Their in all his glory stood Cale Henituse wrapped in a long jet black overcoat around his shoulders his skin glistening with sweat his long hair slicked back , he looked wrecked as if he had just sprinted... leaning at the door frame.

He easily said the word 'traitor'  everyone tried to avoid. Hannah smirked .... Crazy bish.

Saying the council members were furious was an understatement. This was such an insult.

'Drunkard'

'Spoiled'

'Crazy bastard' they cursed in their mind.

'Crazy but sexy' Jennette nodded to herself. Yeah this is their first time they will soon know him.

Sally got up from her seat. "We already know about the circumstances. We are ready to hold the consequences as well. They will not escape this time. "She gritted her teeth and walked
away from the table.

Good work Cale whispered in her ear.... his eyes like a crescent moon but they were definitely not smiling. And Sally was sure she saw the devil in them. She shuddered and called the members... Let's go.

The meeting was adjourned.

Collective sighs...they have gone crazy . They have laid low all this time so why all the drama now, Valentino said.

"It's because of her right. What was her name again? Miko right they don't want another tragedy like that. "

"Neither do we." Rosalyn rose from her seat. Alberu we will prepare for a counterattack.

"Please do Rosalyn." Alberu waved his hand his feet leading him towards the corridor. He could sense a war coming.
.
.
.
.
Night before :

It was past midnight. A knock on the door disturbed the still air

"Cale .... Why are you here? At this time morever."

Sunbae nim ... Let's talk shall we ? He replied curtly.
"I don't know what you are thinking hah the council might think we are conspiring. "

"Let them think that . Afterall we are aren't we."... Cale smiled.

"So? What did you want to tell me?" They were sitting opposite to each other at the sofa.

"I won't give all information let's drop the formalities it's hard to negotiate that way. "

"Sally nim you had a sister her name was Miko."

"Urghh where did you get to know that Cale Henituse. " A hand gripped his collar tightly.

"She was the victim of last year's attack by the organisation wasn't she. This is why you joined the DC to look for hints because they masked the whole incident and destroyed the evidence. "

"Shut up you don't know anything. "

"I know indeed and ....this is why I have come to you. I will help you find the culprit. "

"What can you even do Cale? You might be rich but they are powerful and heinous. Don't act impulsively. You will be ruined."

"I know the organisation." He hesitated but told the truth anyways.

"Wait I already know where's this going. What do you want ?"

Now we are talking.... Mislead them , the council members...act vulnerable and then seize the opportunity for me.

I don't know what you are talking about.

Thump! Cale threw a poker card towards her the wind accelerating it.

Sally caught it between her fingers.

Well now we know. You are pretending to be weak.

You are not a saint either Cale Henituse....coming to me with a proposal knowing well I won't refuse. My vulnerability. I will make sure someday I know yours too.

Cale walked out of the apartment. Good luck with that ...sunbae nim.

He took the lift and waited at an abandoned building near the university.

You are finally here , Miss Rosalyn.

She sighed....Young master cale.