Chapter 7: Chaos after the Calm(1)

Ho... Tasha had definitely found a new way to tease her nephew. Everyone had already gone at their apartments to get ready for the lectures.

"Alberu who was that guy? He was so pretty. I can't believe my inexperienced nephew managed to get such a hot and pretty boyfriend."

"Aunt Tasha!! I'm not gay . Also I'm not interested nor cut out to be in a relationship. You know that."

"Why are you getting so moody ? I came after a week this is how you treat your aunt." Tasha replied dramatically wiping away her non- existent tears.

"Ha... By the way did you obtain the information about the item?" Alberu asked in a serious tone. The aura around him changing and his fierce eyes focused on Tasha.

"Ah that. I found its location. You need not go . It's difficult to breach the security of Stan territory afterall. You have to be careful Alberu."

"I know the risks of it Aunt Tasha. But this is the time of necessity and we need to retrieve that item as soon as possible. I can't trust someone else on that."

"Fine I'm keeping the document in your private room . You can read it before you part for college . There's still three hours left. "

She exited the room and walked out of the apartment.

'I hope everything goes just as planned. We have to gain influence particularly when the others are moving too.'She thought to herself.

"Choi Han... Is everything ready?"

"Yes Cale-nim we can move tonight itself."

"Hmm good good. Let's go to the University first before anyone starts suspecting."

Have a safe trip nya~

Both the cats said in unison.

"Haa sure kids just wait here."

Later at the University _

'What's with the chaos ? The professors are not here either. Did something happen? I hope it doesn't involve me. ' Cale thought before something shaked his arm.

"Cale ! Cale !?"

"Ahh yes Eric Hyung? What is it?"

"Sorry for that but we need to go to the medical room right now. They are calling for us."

"The medical room? What for? "

"I don't know. The dean just suddenly asked for students presence there. Something must have come up."

'Shit ! This is why I should just retire and live in solitude.'
.
.
.
The redhead was sure it was a syringe and samples of blood were being taken.

Their PE teacher Rasheel was standing at the door .

"This is for medical purposes and a check up you little shi- I mean kids . So you better co-operate."

'Something is going on seeing their random actions. But neither am I interested nor do I wish to help. I will stay as quiet as a mouse' . Cale hummed in satisfaction.

After an eternity's wait it was finally his turn .

The med nurse took his blood sample . Transferred it to a tube and then started attending another student.

Cale got up from the swivel stool chair and moved towards the door. As if his life already wasn't in turmoil he bumped into the dean Eruhaben-nim who was carrying some stacked papers .

'Yuzuha Amire - Clean . What?? Clean? Don't tell me .... Drugs check-up?'

Before he could collect himself and peek more into the document Eruhaben had already walked past him.

"Watch where you go kid."

'Ha they are conducting a drug checkup. Did they find some students taking them? Still why checking so discreetly? Argh I shouldn't think about it anymore. I still have to prepare for tonight afterall.'

That said he turned around and walked towards his class. He has a lot to do today . Nonetheless the words were still going on in his head.

'Maybe I will look into it later if it threatens my slacker life.'

"Hey ... Jennette nudged Lucas. What? Don't you think it's wierd?"

"Afcourse it is. Anyone with brains will find it wierd."

"First the medical checkup that also on a large scale now they also want the council and DC members to assemble tomorrow. "

"Guess we will eventually find out."

The redhead was going into his class to attend the lecture before he saw someone.

"Rei sunbae-nim?"

"Ah I just wanted to inform you we have a meeting with the higher ups tomorrow. Don't be late."

"Ok sure. Thanks for telling."

'Must be regarding this chaos only.' The redhead thought.

After the classes, he went straight for his apartment. Seems like Choi Han was already waiting for him.

"Yes, Cale-nim. We are ready nya~"

"Let's go then."

Their plan was only to steal something. Not an item but a living being. Afcourse he wasn't going there just for that. The Stan territory's younger master Vinion had also hidden a lot of expensive ornamentals.

By the car which he took from Eric they went to the territory. They couldn't let the news reach Count Henituse or Ron about their doing atleast not for now . It wasn't much far from the University considering the latter was located at the heart of all territories.

The Stan Household,it had a good relationship with Henituse household but was later blinded by jealousy, seemingly how rich the Henituse Territory was even though they were working in the same Marble Business.

Still it isn't as if they are just going to chase him out of their territory.

"Ah young master Cale. I'm sure your journey must have been tiresome. Why don't you rest? I will send you the alcohol at your room. A trash definitely needs it." Neo Tolz the lackey of Venion Stan said .

'This bastard .... I'm going to snack him at the back of his head later.'
.
.
.
"Choi Han, Come to my room later."

"I understand, Cale-nim. "

"Stop calling me that . You are older than me." Cale said frowning before shutting the door of the room .

"Now then you both you know what you need to do... Pay for you meals."

We are on it nya~

This is going to a long night for them .

Meanwhile a shadow was lurking in the secured room of Stan Territory's Treasury .

END