Chapter 6: Crash landing

"Hey you!! don't crash on me like this.... You are so troublesome hoobae."

"Oh but I thought you liked me close sunbae-nim... You are afterall always staring at me. " Cale said teasing the blond . He was too high to think right at this moment. He would definitely regret it later.

"Ahh you bastard just sit up the others are coming shortly and take some pills ." Obviously Alberu ignored the bullshit he better calm himself as the president.

Hmm ok,  he says absentmindedly before Alberu reached a glass towards him and he gulped the medicine.

"Hey!!! We are here Alberu."

"Finally it's good you are still awak- "

"Hmm? What are you doing here Cale?? "Rosalyn asked she thought not to tease alberu as fatigue was visible on his face.

Meow~

"Choi Han the keys ...."

"Ahh yes Cale nim ."

"I'm going back "  the redhead turned around declaring .

"You are going to sleep?? it's not even 12 at night right now...."

"Yes sunbae-nim I better leave. "

"Why don't you have a drink with us ?"Rosalyn proposed.

"Fuck I knew it would be like this. I shouldn't have come..."

"Meow~ is it a party.?? Oh a party noona !! " Hong whispered to On.

Yaah!! The children seemed too excited to hear his excuses before dragging him to the club or general room of the dorm. It was reserved for night activities or group study definitely not a place to drink.

"Ok everyone settle down." Rosalyn said motioning Alberu , Cale , Valentino , Bud , Glenn and Choi Han to sit.

The children were seated at a corner of the room. Too fascinated or occupied by examining things that they felt asleep on Choi Han's arms.

"Now! I have an idea. Guess what boys!"

An awkward silence...

"Hah fine let's play a game... A drinking expose game. "

"The rules.. what are the rules Rosalyn. "Valentino asked excitedly. Definitely not from the excitement to expose his friends.

Obviously no one could deny her so they cooperated.

"Hmm ... So we will spin the bottle, the person it will point at has to take a gulp and answer a question ."

"So shall be start ??"

Litana spinned the bottle it pointed towards Glenn.

"What do you regret the most in life?"

Gulp.... "Accompanying that moron Mercenary King bud."

"Woah you are so brazen."Rosalyn said.

"He will be definitely hurt."

Glenn shot them a do I look like I care look before the bottle spinned and stopped... pointing towards Litana.

"Oh well... It my turn this time . Ask me anything."

"What is the most satisfying thing you even did? "

"I slammed a guy on the classroom door."

'What! I knew it none of them here are decent.'Cale thought

"Cale it is your turn now."Rosalyn said..

"Are you seeing someone?" She had deliberately asked him .