Chapter 8: Chaos after the Calm (2)

In the middle of night, cutting through the grass behind the inn swiftly and quickly , two cats were running towards an abandoned building. It looked even more terrifying in the dark.

'Terrifying my ass! There are lots of money there earned through illegal acts by that bastard.' A smirk danced on his lips as his eyes glinted.

"Cale-nim"...Choi Han entered his room through the open window. It wasn't much seeing how he could easily climb heights.

"Oh, you are here."

"Do I need to carry you?"Choi Han asked Cale looking down the building which was quite high.

"Afcourse, how else am I supposed to go down without being noticed?"

With a swift move, Choi Han Carried Cale on his back as if he was a stick.

"Please hold tightly Cale-nim."

The redhead only sighed.

'What is he talking about? If I won't, It's a one way ticket to God. Well it will be quick.'

Oh boy how Wrong he was... When Choi Han jumped from the window and was climbing down carrying him on his back, he could only feel dizziness.

They were finally there.  "Choi Han you should move now too. Give On and Hong a signal will you?" Cale said with a nonchalant face but his lips were curling up.

Choi Han couldn't help but feel uneasy. There was it... The chilling smile of the redhead before he was going to create a ruckus. But he didn't interrupt, he needed to do his part.

'Now... Since he is gone. It's time to start.'

He slowly but carefully moved towards a basement. It was the CCTV room of the Stan territory. But Cale knew it was actually for Venion Stan 's hiding place.

He could see two guards outside the room .

"What are you doing here?" The guards asked the man. He was in all black from head to toe. His hood was covering his head.  His black mask covered his face exposing only those cold pair of brown hazel eyes.

"I'm here to check the CCTV footages. Afcourse I have the identity card."

They checked the card and let him go .

The redhead entered the room. He removed his hood and shuffled his hairs damp from sweat before covering his head again.

What came next was unexpected, there was still a young man in the  room who was sitting on the rolling chair.

'Haah??!! What is he doing here? Fuck my calculations went a little off. It's ok let's play this cool for now.'

"Hello! What are you doing here?" He asked the man .

"Uhh nothing. I was sent to check the CCTV. Why are you here?"

"Ohh I was sent here for the same reason too." 'By his demeanor and lack of alertness he seems to be new. This is just great.'

He walked towards the man. "Shouldn't we check it together? It will take less time." He showed him his identity card to assure the other.

He was internally praising himself for his work. He had perfectly impersonated the identity card without getting caught.

He pulled the chair next to the man before seating himself.

As he was sitting just next to him no longer in the dark , the other one could observe him much clearly.

He was still a little hesitant because he hadn't seen the man before and he was covered all the way upto his face.

Cale probably sensed it. So he took the  mask off  his face and pulled on a fake smile.

The man infront of him was 
stunned for the moment to speak. He could only think how his co-worker was so pretty with those delicate features. His musky cologne  reached his nose as the other one bent over the table to do some adjustments to the monitor.

His thoughts interrupted as the lights went off suddenly.

"What the-- "

Before he could process anything a sharp pain strung his neck and he fainted.

'Phew... This was risky. He had seen my face. I should have brought Choi Han with me. Anyways I have already messed up with the system. So it shouldn't be a problem.'

Cale thought to himself his hands playing with a syringe, it was injected with a drug. The victim's memory becomes hazy as its effects.

"All safe. I should go now."

He used the secret back door to exit the room. He had done his research thoroughly.

"Cale-nim, we are done."

When Cale had arrived all the guards inside the building were already knocked down by Choi Han and the kids who poisoned them by sleeping drug .

He moved towards a secluded cell. A black haired boy was chained and was lying on the floor. His body was brutally bruised and bloodied.

The redhead frowned taking off his mask , the scent of blood was permeating the air.

He opened the cell before scooping the boy in his arms. He was light, too light for a boy his age. Even Cale who was weak could lift him up. They exited the building before Cale handed Choi Han the unconscious boy.

"Cale-nim? " "Choi Han I'm coming soon . You all go to the Car I arranged at the backside of the inn. I will meet you tomorrow. I need to stay here so they don't get suspicious."

'I'm his employee. I will just say I sent him back to prepare for the University with my luggage.'

"Then please take care Cale-nim. You must not get hurt."He said viciously.

Choi Han is right nya ~

He had already sent the kids with Choi Han even though they were reluctant.

"Haa...Well time to rake some money now."

It had been only five minutes, in which this all happened. He still had five minutes left to loot the bastard's  money. He would have said Choi Han to stay if not for the bloodied boy.

So he entered the treasury room hidden by Venion Stan himself.

He fit whatever he could in his portable pouch. It was the latest technology to fit multiple things in a pouch by providing a temporary space.

'All done. I should go now.' Before he could make his way out he felt a presence behind him . A sharp knife pressed on his neck was more than enough to give him goosebumps.

END