Chapter 12: Secret meeting

I am not sure why you have called me at this hour....Young master Cale.

We can be suspected, a council member meeting with a DC member at this time and place doesn't sound pleasant considering our history. Rosalyn chimed her worry.

Miss Rosalyn, I need Intel. I'm sure what I'm going to offer is beneficial for you too.

Pay your favour back and.... Help me destroy the organisation.

That's a big aim young master Cale. We have little to none information about the organisation. Just that they tried to inject the students with the samples of previous beastmen. They don't leave evidence.

There was no brawl no cctv movements miss Rosalyn. It happened all too swiftly.

Are you saying?

Yes there's a traitor among us. Afcourse that might just be a possibility too..
Cale smiled down at her, his hands clasped together knuckles turning white. He looked excited? Cale usually is the most unbothered person she has ever met .

Do they have something on you ? What should I do? ... ' I have to repay my favour and then become the strongest mage and women in long range combat.

Not yet but i will need you once we attack them. Also it's not for me .... They have done horrible things to my people. I hope that satisfied your questions.

He's telling me not to cross the line.. I'm sure he's hiding more than he's willing to share.

I understand.... So when are you planning to attack them?..

This month . The principal will ask for us to join hands and find culprits. That's why I asked for your help Miss Rosalyn.

It will be decided tomorrow.

Yes young master. Saying Rosalyn was excited to see this battle go down was an understatement. She turned to leave the room only to be be stopped by a voice.

Rosalyn aren't you betraying Alberu though- joining hands with me without his information.

Hoo are you on first name basis now with the president?! She grinned...but her expression turned serious just as fast. I will never betray alberu, he's the one I have worked the longest with. This is however my own fight and desire. Then I wish you luck , young master Cale.
.
.
.
.
.
Present:

Cale nim aren't we provoking them too much..we still need the council for the counterattack.

They will do just fine.. aggressiveness helps a lot to people like them. The more aware they are of the situation the better it is.

And what did you talk about to Eruhaben-nim today ? Choi Han asked.

This punk he isn't a fool either. Why am I surrounded by so many brilliantly crazy people.

Nothing much .... just a casual talk about our current situation.

Though it was more of me threatening him into giving more information about the organisation. He's atleast one level less than me in knowing about the organisation. He still doesn't know about the white star but she does. Why? And what are you hiding Sherrit-nim.

Choi Han I will meet you in class. Go ahead I have to go somewhere.

Choi Han raised an eyebrow but still complied leaving him alone.

A hand gripped his wrist tightly almost painfully bruising.

Hyung nim... I didn't expect to see you so soon.

Cale... Alberu breathed heavily and pinned him to the wall. His breath hitting Cale 's cheeks fervently.

This... Is a very indecent position Hyung nim... where's our appropriate president ? Cale smirked .

If protecting my people means I have to act rude and indecent i will gladly do it a hundred more times.

So Cale...back down. This is dangerous, you have just come here and someone died last time. Don't get involved or do you want me to suspect you considering my dongseong who is usually very laid down is getting involved in a matter he shouldn't be in.

And what if I refuse? What will you do...if I'm the culprit Alberu?

I trust you Cale. The past two months are enough to know about your character. You might be sly but not cruel.

I wished he hadn't said that, that innocent trust when I'm the worst trash to ever exist. I wasn't doing this just for me this was for everyone - on , hong , raon and others who suffered.

There was no going back. Either alberu becomes his ally or he will have to suppress him.

What happened to your forehead? Alberu asked bringing me out of my stupor. His hand slightly caressing the bandage. The feather touch was  delicate and full of consideration.

Nothing I just fell and cut myself. It will be fine, Hyung. Don't you have somewhere to go? You should hurry.

For once you are being nice and not sarcastic. I guess the incident affected everyone hmm.

Maybe, take care of yourself Hyung ....he tried to joke but alberu really looked tired.

Alberu gave him a lopsided grin, an absolute fond look on his face and Cale wasn't sure if it was the heat or fatigue of yesterday. His legs ready to give up, he felt ticklish.

He returned the smile the creases of his face unfolding just like the thrumming beats of their hearts.