China

(I watched turning red) (also I altered it just a bit lol)

The soft breeze of the bamboo forest calmed your nerves from the previous events at the skydome. You took a moment to breathe in the fresh air before you hear the sound of sobbing nearby. You make you're way through the forest, taking twist and turns and maybe getting lost a few times but when you reached the source of the sounds you found your caregiver, Yao crouching down while crying.

"Mom are you okay? We have to-" you stopped as Yao turned to you. He looks disheveled. Hair was not in his usual ponytail and it looked greasy, his eyes were puffy from the crying, and his cheeks were a bright red. "I'm sorry it's all my fault.."

Confused, you crouch down and watch as he wiped his tears with his sleeve before speaking again.

"I hurt them." Yao couldn't stop the hot tears that were going down his face. You watched in pity but didn't know how to comfort him "Who?" He looked at his rough hands "I hurt all of them!" His hands began to shake even more now "Kiku, Mei, Yong Soo all of them!" Yao sobbed into his hands while you stood up and sighed. Growing up with Yao was hard but you could tell that he really cared for you and your siblings. "I got so angry and lost control, I'm so tired of trying to be a good parent and fix my mistakes but it seems too late." Yao combs his hair back before looking at the bamboo leaves steadily falling down.

You patted his shoulder which startled him "I know it feels like that all the time... but it isn't true but you tried your best." You gave a sincere smile before giving him your hand to hold. "Cmon let's find the others."

The two of you kept walking silently. The only sounds were the crunching of the leaves and the sniffs of Yao who was still crying. This gave the both of you a lot of time to think and just breathe for a moment. You hadn't realised that while you were walking his looks became more normal with the only difference was that his eyes were still tired.

You looked ahead and sighed.