𝙷𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚢

(I'm not saying I came back to the hetalia fandom but I kinda did?-)
(Also I'm using a name since I cannot stand writing (y/n) anymore)

Holly giggled as she hid in the tall grass to win a game of hide and seek with her mother. "Holly where are you?" She saw the ends of her maroon dress between the blades of grass but she didn't dare give herself away. Holly snickered as she messed up her short dark brown hair while trying to move spots. "I found you!" Lily laughed as she placed her finger on Holly's head. "Dang it I was so close to winning that round!" The 8 year old groaned while crawling out to where Eliza was sitting.

"You ruined your hair again hmm?" Eliza grabbed a hair brush she packed and started to stroke her hair slowly. Holly stared at the sun that was falling down in the distance "Hey moms what happens if I followed where the sun went?" Holly asked pointing towards the sun. Lily blinked before wrapping her arms around Holly "You'll be going all around the world little dove." She booped her nose. Holly yawned and slowly went to sleep cuddling into her mother's warm body.

Eliza stared at the sun that was disappearing before she jumped a little when she felt Lily lean on her shoulder as she drifted off to sleep. The Hungarian woman blushed before putting her chin on Lily's head.

We love some sweet lesbian moms