𝙵𝚁𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴

This is a product of me bullshiting my way to have a chapter for you guys

I twirled around in my skirt while Wendy,Tobias, and Mendel picked the weeds in the garden. "Hey do you think those troublemaker boys are going to stalk us." Mendel asked as she spotted a snail and decided to let it go.

"Hopefully not those putas have no business being near my house." I scoffed standing straight up crossing my arms. "Hey look I spotted some turtle eggs!" Wendy dug a little more with her finger then smiled. "Tobias don't you love turtles?" I asked looking at one closely. "I don't wanna adopt one it belongs in the wild." He sighed stretching his back.

Then someone pulled my skirt up. I stood up quickly and slapped whoever did it. "OW YOU PRICK WHY'D YOU DO THAT!" It was Anthony one of those annoying boys stalking us.

"Oi! Knuckle head how dare ya just do that!" Wendy ran beside me and hugged my side. Her eyebrows were knitted together in frustration. "Well why can't he see what under her skirt?" Gerald his brother rushed to his side to see his red cheek. Mendel spoke up standing tall while giving them a death stare "Because a skirt isn't an invitation." Mendel and Tobias spoke at the same time.

Anthony stood up tall looked me in the eye and smirks "Who care your dad's a rapist!" I felt crushed. It wasn't true. Before I knew it my legs were running inside the house. There I saw the four blondes talking to each other while doing something.

"Papaaa!" I whined jumping on the french lap crying. "What is wrong (Y/N)?" They all asked at the same time looking over me worried. "A-a boy tried t-to lift my skirt and h-he told me he can do it if y-you're a rapist." I cried into his stomach. "I hate to say this whoever said that doesn't know him well." Arthur patted my hair and I looked up at Francis. "Papa why won't they leave me alone?" His blue eyes seemed to lost and distant.

"Dudette those kids are spoiled or something." Big brother Alfred said while picking me up and cradling me. "Don't worry (y/n) me and Francis will take to the parent of this brat." Arthur kissed the side of his cheek and he nodded.

"How about I make some pancakes for you and the girls?" I smiled weakly and Alfred wipes my tears. "I'll get the other girls then." Matthew went to the back door. I pointed to the garden and pulled in big brother's jacket.

"Alright dudette lets go!!!"

-meanwhile-
"Don't you think making the kid throw up frogs whenever he speaks is too harsh." Francis asked while walking back to their house "They hurt your feelings and I want that twat to pay." Arthur crossed his arms and huffed.
"Love you" they both said at the same time.