𝙵𝚁𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴

Me and papa were at the park coming for fresh air. Because papa said "I needed to stop using my phone." I just rolled my eyes and agreed.

Right now I'm talking to this boy that name is Matthew who is around my age and is my best friend at school. While papa was talking to some girls.So I though it would be funny if a said a pickup line I mean if papa can say it to girls I can say it to boys.

"Are you a door? because I would like to enter you."

He shamed uncle Antonio's tomatoes and stuttered "o-oh m-m-my y/n." I liked his reaction and decided to say another one.

"Are you France? Because I Eiffel for you."

He stuffed his face in the polar bear plushie. He looked so red I went closer to his face and I kissed his forehead. uncle Arthur might of saw that and came to us to lecture me.

In the middle of the lecture he hit my head with a big stick. I started to cry because it hurt so much. Papa came and picked me up and rubbed my head the exact spot uncle Arthur hit it. "Ey why did you hit my angel with a stick?" He glared at uncle Arthur. He scoffed and "Because she was being flirty just like you." Papa was about to say something but uncle Arthur went on "you bloody frog!" He gritted through his teeth.

After that he grabbed Matthew and walked away "a-are you mad at me papa?" He looked at me and smirked "I have taught you well."