𝚂𝚆𝙸𝚃𝚉𝙴𝚁𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙳

Me and aunt lili were making dinner. I hummed a time as I set the table aunt lili sang the lyrics of the song.

After setting the dinner table father walked in with his gun. I smiled at him and he just nodded aunt lili started a conversation with him. Then I heard snickering from the front yard. I looked at father to see him still talking to aunt lili. So I took the matter in my own hands.

I snuck up to my room and got my gun father gifted me from when I was 5 years old. Then I snuck to the front door and opened it as quietly as possible. When I stepped outside the wind slapped me in the face.

I shiver closed the door behind me then I looked for the source of the snickering and there was that Italian guy who keeps bothering father.

I loaded my gun and point it right above his head. I pulled the trigger and it hit a nearby tree. He jumped in surprise and looked at me. "What are you doing here?!" I asked innocently (T: yelled)

"I was walking to Germany's house so I decided to take a short cut ve~" I wasn't letting him go this time I pulled the trigger again and it shot right through his curl he screamed that made father and aunt lili come outside.

Soon enough he went by almost getting shot millions of times. I looked at father he cracked a small smile. I smiled back at them "you did a good job y/n." Father said while I hugged h tightly.

" I learned my knowledge from you."