𝚃𝙰𝙸𝚆𝙰𝙽

"Mommy why do I have to dress up?" I groaned while mommy straightened the ribbon under my collar of my costume. "Because we are going to a anime convention and I need to get pictures!" She yelled excitedly sadly I didn't share her excitement.

"Mommy it's 2:22 aren't we ike supposed to be there by 2:34"I asked looked at the clock that hung near the wall. "Oh my let's go then.!" Mommy said grabbing me and her camera. "Let's go!" Mommy exclaimed. I silently died on the inside while she was carrying me all the way.

【darling I'm helpless~】

We were walking for 2 minutes and I bought almost all the black butler merch mommy had to drag me away from the stalls and bring my to take pictures with the voice actors of black butler. I mentally loved it. The. I noticed mommy's friend in the crowd "Hi miss Eliza!" I greeted as I dragged my Taiwanese mother.mommy was ranting about she was about to capture a pic of a gay couple kissing. "Miss Eliza is here!" I whispered.

Her mood changed instantly she smiled and went to her "Heyyy girl!" She practically yelled at her friend. Then I spotted (f/n) around my age hiding inside the cloak of her mom's costume. I waved and she nodded and smiled. I got an idea I asked them if I could explore with (f/n). They both said yes so I took it upon myself that we are going to the Yuri and yaoi section.

"So we are going... There!" I said as I used my right hand to point to a sign that said yuri and yaoi world while the other was dragging (f/n). "I don't think we should be here it's only for 18+." She whispered to my ear. "Nah lets gooo." We approached the guard and was about to go inside. "How old are both you?" He demanded "10." I said "8." (F/n) said quietly.

"Your not aloud inside your too young!" He yelled as she shooed us away from the entrance of yuri and yaoi world. I scoffed while (f/n) tried to suggest other places like the love live stalls. "We should go to the love live stalls they are right beside the lucky star stall!" I rolled my eyeS.

My eyes landed on a stall at the corner of yuri and yaoi world and I had an idea. But it kinda only worked in the movies. "(F/n) let's sneak in by going under that stall!" I said while pointing to the stall "Are you crazy?" She whisper yelled I nodded and lead her to the stall. "Just follow my lead ok?" "Fine!" She said giving up.

Me and (f/n) quickly crawled underneath the stall that was covered in red cloth. I put my hands on my lips to signal to be quiet she just rolled her eyes and nodded. After trying not to get stepped on we poked our heads out of the red cloth. "We made it!"(f/n) hissed like she couldn't believe it. I got up and brushed the dirt of my knees so did (f/n) then we started to explore yuri and yaoi world.

We saw a lot of boys kissing and touching each other I mentally squealed while buying some with the money I stole because I want to save the money mommy gave me. On the others hand (f/n) went crazy with the yuri which was yaoi but for girls. "It's so like heaven!" We said holding loads of Yaoi and yuri in our arms.

"(Y/n), (f/n) are you here?" I heard miss Eliza's voice yell. I looked at (f/n) who was fangirling over some cute Neko yuri and gulped "(f/n) they are looking for us!" She snapped out of her little fantasy and quickly ran to where miss Eliza's voice was I ran a little behind because I was holding all the comics we bought then I noticed that she went straight out of yaoi and yuri world.

Soon enough we found mommy and miss Eliza holding some bags looking like they walked the whole convention. "Where were you?" She asked me sounding angry "yuri and yaoi world!" I said smiling she looked happy? I turned to miss Eliza she looked happy to.

"We have raised our kids well I say!" Miss Eliza said mommy nodded like her life depended on it "I agree!" Then we all laughed.