𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚆𝙰𝚈

The clicked ticked and my sweat dropped every second. "So what did (y/n) do?" Father asked I played with the jacket I was wearing waiting for the principal. "She threw a dictionary at the danish exchange student." He explained putting in his glasses and reading some papers. "According to the victim he just announced to the class that 'sticks and stone may break my bones but words never hurt me.' Then she threw a dictionary."

Father's purple eyes rested on me that made me wet with sweat. "She will receive a suspension right?" Father asked and it looked like I was gonna get scolded. The principal nodded and sighed "Now take her home and give her a stern scolding." The principal said to father but his emotion stayed the same as always.

We got out of the office and there was a heavy silence between us. "About the thing that you did." Father started unlocking the car "I'm not mad." He deadpanned and I finally looked at him straight in the eye. "Why I broke his nose?" I asked scratching my hair.

"You proved home wrong." He explained with a microscopic smirk. "I guess words can really hurt." I said smiling out the window. "But you get no cookies for 4 days." Father said I kicked his seat and yelled "I thought you loved me!"