𝙿𝙾𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙳

I looked up from my drawing on the floor "Like who are you?" The voice of a man said crouching in front of me "I'm (Y/n)" I replied flatly he smiled and looked around confused "where are your parents?" I shrugged and continued my drawing of a detailed cat "You can like live with me if you want." He suggested picking my small body up.

"Really mister?" I asked feeling excited for once "really." He said letting me stare into his leaf green eyes and blond shoulder length hair. "Well let's goo." He said carrying me on his back giving me a piggyback ride "Toris Toris!" He called out soon a man with brown hair and ocean blue eyes came carrying some bags on his arms looking exhausted "Where were you feliks?" He panted. I giggled making him glance at me "Well who are you?" He asked reaching for me but I hissed and slapped his hand "I don't trust you." I hissed "Oo feisty I like love it!" He said setting me down on the floor but my weak legs made me collapsed on the concrete.

"Woah! (Y/n) are you ok honey?" Feliks asked picking my body up "Cold." Was what I manage to choke out before I clutched in to his shirt "I'm my joints hurt!" I screamed feeling the throbbing pain in my body people around started to stare at us "It's ok (y/n) we will bring you home." I heard Toris say as he ran his hand through my hair. I closed my eyes.
-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-

I opened my eyes and shot right up did I wake up late? Will father hurt me again? The thoughts ran through my mind as the door opened " H-hi (y/n) I came to c-check on you." I narrowed my eyes and laid back in my bed "Where is feliks?" I demanded he looked taken aback but answered "in the kitchen I'll call him if you want." I nodded wrapping myself into the blankets "so you totally called me right?" I heard his voice burst in my room I glanced at him grinning while holding a tray full of food "I brought food because I'm still scared that your legs are too weak." Feliks said walking to my bed and placing it on my lap.

After the meal Toris helped me out of my room and said it was bath time "What is bath time?" I ask tilting my head in the process "w-we are going to wash the dirt off you (y/n)." Toris said patting by head I stood there trying hard to remember that familiar word

"Hey the whore got dirty give her a bath would ya?!" My mother screamed not letting go of my hand the neon colour nails digging into my skin made me scream in pain "Only if the bitch will stop crying." He said smashing a bottle of alcohol on my head "Just take her I need to go to a party." She said pushing me into my father's unloving arms "Go to the backyard and wait I have to get something." He said standing up and leaving the room. I ran to the backyard and waited patiently.

Then he came with a hose and turned it on I hissed when the freezing water made contact with my body "Cold!" I hissed but father acted like he didn't care and kept spraying the cold water on me.

"Hey (y/n) you have been standing there for two minutes." Toris said shaking me out off my memories "yeah yeah I'm ok." I said hearing the distance in my words. Right then the telephone on a nearby desk rang Toris stepped away and answered it "hello who is this?" He said "oh Ivan what do you need?" He asked fearfully "I'll be there in a second." He said putting down the phone "Feliks Ivan wants me at his mansion I have to go bye!" He called running to a door with a rack at the side. Feliks popped out of nowhere "so let's clean you up darling." He said in a singsong  tune picking me up.

He gave me another piggyback ride to a place called a bathroom.  "So (y/n) you have to take off your clothes so you can take a bath." Feliks blushed

To be continued~

Sorry late chap I was trying to limit usage of "like" and "totally." So like don't expect to finish this in one chapter