𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

I woke up and saw a man sitting in a chair holding a gun with a woman standing behind him. She seemed familiar but I can't picture where I know her from. I tried to move my hands but they were stuck. I wiggled about.

"Stop moving or I'll shoot," The man said.

"You sound like my best friend. But he's not a meanie," I said.

"It's better for all of us if you listen," The woman said. I turned to see Mommy laying on the floor asleep. She started waking up.

"Mommy," I said.

"What have you done? Where am I? Oh, my God. Is this Venezuela? Did you two psychopaths take us home with you?" Mommy yelled.

"We're not in Venezuela. We can't go back there. Not empty-handed. I have to make up for the deal your stepmother screwed me out of," The man said. I sat confused.

"So, my daughter and I are paying for Cristal's mistakes? How fitting," Mommy said. I zoned out until I felt something wrap around my head covering my mouth. I screamed as a bullet flew past the side of my head. The man handed the gun to the woman as he picked up Mommy's phone. I heard him on the phone.

"Not just her phone. I have your daughter and your granddaughter. If you want them returned, deliver 15 million in cash, provide us safe passage out of the country for me, Iris, and the money on your jet. I'll provide the pilot. If you contact the police, the deal..." The man pressed his finger against my head to the ground. "and your girls are dead,"

I zoned out and squeezed my eyes shut.

Timeskip

We were moved over to chairs. We had our hands tied to each arm of the chairs. I had my knees brought up to my chest.

"He doesn't take you seriously. It's why he isn't engaging," Mommy said.

"You're telling me how to do this? You're not my first hostage," The man said.

"You're not the first arrogant douchebag I've seen ruin a deal. You admitted you don't know what you're doing by asking for 15 million. You think that's what I'm worth? I make that much in one quarter. Honestly, I'm kind of insulted," Mommy said. I started fidgeting trying to calm down but I couldn't move my hands and started to get frustrated.

"I'm bored," I said.

"You're bored?" The man asked.

"I'm an ADHD kid and you've strapped me to a chair and told me not to move. That's like someone telling you not to be a man," I said. "I get bored if I'm not doing anything," I said zoning out. Until I heard Mommy screaming. The man had cut her hair. The man turned to the woman.

"Get the kid to stay quiet or at least not insult me," The man said walking away. The woman walked over to me.

"How do I keep you quiet?" The woman asked. I stayed silent. "I'm talking to you,"

"Pencil and paper," I said.

"We don't have any," The woman said. I looked over at Mommy. "You're not to move understood?" I nodded quickly. My bounds were cut and Mommy gestured me over to her. I climbed onto her lap.

"You're okay princess. I've got you," Mommy said. I lay my head on her chest. I held onto Mommy tightly.

3rd Person POV

Taylor walked into Carrington Manor.

"We found them or at least Ella," Taylor told Blake.

"How?" Blake asked.

"Tracking chip," Taylor said.

"My granddaughter has a tracking chip? Does Fallon know about this?" Blake asked.