𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

I woke up to Mom shaking me.

"No," I groaned covering my head with my blanket.

"Liam brought you nuggets," Mom said. I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs. I got downstairs and Culhane and Liam looked at me.

"Did you lose your shirt?" Culhane asked. I looked down. 

"Hey if boys are allowed to walk around shirtless why can't I?" I asked.

"Because some guys are idiots," Mom said as she pulled my shirt over my head.

"Why?" I asked.

"Sit down and eat," Mom said handing me my food.

"Thanks, Liam," I said.

"You're welcome," Liam said. I sat down and zoned out eating my food while Mom played with my hair. Liam left and so did Culhane.

"Princess, I've got to go meet Liam's mother. Do you want to come with me or do you want to stay here?" Mom asked.

"Please can I come?" I asked.

"Yeah let's go get you all clean and dressed," Mom said.

"Carry me," I said.

"Ask me nicely," Mom said.

"Please will you carry me?" I asked.

"Come on, lazy bones," Mom said, picking me up over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"This is fun," I said giggling as we walked upstairs.

Timeskip

We arrived at Liam's Mom's house and she was telling a gardener off

We arrived at Liam's Mom's house and she was telling a gardener off. I was hiding behind Mom.

"Hi, Mom," Liam said. His Mom turned around and opened her arms for a hug. Liam hugged her.

"I do not love this haircut on you," The woman said to Liam before pulling away and looking at us. "You must be Fallon. My God. You are stunning," 

"You're too kind," Mom said. They hugged.