𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

I was sitting in my room playing with Taco

I was sitting in my room playing with Taco. Mom walked in.

"Are you ready to go?" Mom asked.

"I don't wanna go to school today," I said.

"I have work so you're going to have to come with me. Okay?" Mom asked.

"Can we take Taco please?" I asked.

"Fine. Want to take your switch?" Mom asked getting my backpack from my cupboard.

"Yes please," I asked. "And my coloring books. Can I take Danny the dinosaur too?" I asked.

"Sure princess," Mom said. "Go find yourself a jacket," I walked to my closet and found a jacket. "Put it on for me. You can take it off once we get to the office," Mom said.

"Okay," I said putting my jacket on. 

"Let's go get Taco's things ready," Mom said.

"Race you," I said going to run downstairs. Mom caught me lifting me up.

"No running down the stairs," Mom said.

"Okay. I'm sorry," I said.

"I'm not telling you to stop you having fun. I just don't want you to get hurt and end up in the hospital. I know how much you hate hospitals," Mom said.

"I know," I said. We walked downstairs with Taco following us. We got a bag of Taco's things ready to go. I put Taco's leash on and we sat in Mom's car while she went to ask Culhane to move the Aston so we could get out.

Timeskip

We walked into the office building. Well, Mom was guiding me into the office because I was watching videos on her phone with my headphones. We stood waiting at the elevator until Mom tapped my shoulder and pointed towards the stairs. I pulled the headphones off letting them sit around my neck. Taco was asleep in Mom's arms so I took his bed from his bag.

"Where should I put Taco's bed?" I asked.

"Under my desk," Mom said.

"We're looking after puppies now?" Jeff asked as I put Taco down on his bed and gave him his blanket.

"He's my best friend so don't be mean," I said. "If you be mean to him I'll hurt you," 

"Oh yeah? What are you gonna do to me?" Jeff asked.

"I'm gonna take this pencil and gonna stab you right here in your leg," I said pointing the pencil at his leg.

"Why there? Wouldn't it hurt me more if you stabbed me in the heart?" Jeff asked.

"My daddy says there's a main archery in your leg here and if you damage it your dead," I said.

"Archery?" Jeff asked. "It's an artery," 

"See, now you're a bully. Picking on me because I'm only 6 and don't know big words," I said. "I might just stab you now," I said stepping forward. Mom wrapped her arms around me pulling me back into her chest.