All might, the symbol of peace

Later that night, I had decided to lay on the couch and watch some TV and try and catch some of my favorite shows. Unfortunately it was mostly just re-runs and brain-dead love stories with a tsundere love interest (bleh).

"*Sigh* demon slayer...seen it, Haikyuu...hate it, Jojo...hate it, Akame ga Kill...nah. Ugh! There's nothing on!" I turned on my back and stared at the ceiling, not I'm the mood for TV anymore. But then...

"Kurai sora ni wa akeboshi ga mirai o" my phone rang, playing that heavenly melody of an anime intro. It was Uraraka.

"Hello, you've reached the department of a depressed weeb who can't find anything good on TV. Talk to me"

"Hey Shiro? Did you see what's happening on the news?"

"Nah, haven't checked today. Why?"

"You probably should, right now they're doing an interview with the U.A. teachers, and your grandma is making an appearance now"

"Grandma? Alright bet, see you at school"

"Bye"

I hung up and phone and turned the channel to the news. Sure enough, a press conference was being held. Principal Nezu, Aizawa, and even 1-B's teacher Vlad King was in on it, so was grandma.

"Dang, he hates being on TV, this must be serious stuff-"

"We're here to apologize. A recent event allowed harm to come to 28 first year students, and we, staff, we're unprepared. We take responsibility for any trauma caused by our negligence. It's our duty to train heroes, but also protect heroes in training."

"Since the start of the year, UA students had four encounters with villains. This time there were students who were gravely injured. How do you explain this to their families?" asked one of the media people

"What a dumb thing to ask" I said to myself. "We knew what we signed up for, anything that comes after is our fault"

"We will increase patrols around the school, and review security measures within the school. The safety of the students is our main priority. Make no mistake about it"

This really didn't please anybody in the public, and I could tell that UA's approval is gonna take a massive decline. I decided that enough was enough, and turned the TV down before scrolling on my phone. However, everywhere I turned to online, it was all UA this, UA, that. It was starting to get very annoying.

~~~

"I should go to bed, but maybe the news is doing something interesting" I turned up the TV again, and...oh my god, it's the league of villains fighting the pro heroes. Now THIS is something we should be reporting.

"I'll have you return my student, All For One!" All might spoke up to who I assume is the boss, whom of which he was in a clash of attacks with.

"Aw yeah, this outta be good" I grabbed some popcorn to watch the action unfold.

"Have you come to kill me a second time, All Might?" The villain wondered. "It's only 5 km from the bar to here, and yet, it was at least 30 seconds after I sent the Nomu that you arrived. You've gotten weaker, All Might"

"What is he talking about?" I thought to myself

"I won't repeat the same mistake I made five years ago you hear me? I will take young Bakugo back, and I will make sure that you'll be locked up for the rest of your sad life! Ride along with your despicable League of villains!" All Might spit some facts right there.

"Sounds like you've got your work cut out for you. This will be hard for us both!" All for one raised his arm, unleashing a giant blast of air that was enough to level an already broken building. If I had to make a guess I'd say it it's similar in strength to a Texas smash.

"Air Cannon plus spring like limbs, kinetic booster times 4, strength enhancer times 3. What a delightful combination." All For One took a moment to stroke his own ego. "Maybe I'll add a few more enhancers next time."

"What the hell-?" I wondered. "How does this guy have so many quirks?"

Villain: All For One. His quirk: All For One - he can steal quirks from other people to use it as his own. He can also transfer stolen quirks to other people!

"ooooh that's why. Wait, I'm not supposed to know that am I?"

A/N: no

"Sorry-"

Anyways, back to the fight

"All might?!" Bakugo questioned loudly, very very worried.

"Don't worry. It will take more than that to kill him. Get off the battlefield Tomura, and take that child with you!" All For One then created some strange black and red tendrills from his fingers, piercing the unconscious Kurogiri. "Damn, looks like they're gonna run away" I thought. However...

*Crash* Kirishima, along with Izuku and Iida, crash through a wall, followed by a giant slab of ice, which reached high into the sky. I then realized that they went through with their plan after all. Just then, Bakugo took off with several explosions, grabbing Kirishima's hand, still airborne. The villains tried to purse them, but Mt. Lady, and Grab Torino both came to the rescue. I was shocked to say the least.

"You did it....you crazy sons of bitches...you did it!"

But my excitement quickly turned to fear as I saw what was happening with the All Might vs All For One battle. All might looked...different, all of his muscles were basically gone, he looked scrawny and pathetic, on the verge of death. I was worried at first, but still, this is the number one hero.

"C'mon All Might..you're the symbol of peace, don't fail us now"

And I have to say, what happened next definitely didn't disappoint. All For One had gathered a bunch of his quirks together in one arm to deal a superpowered punch, but All Might was ready. The two advanced, clashing their quirks together, making even bigger shockwaves that seemed to bend space and time itself. Finally, All Might dealt the coup de gras.

"United States of SMASH!"

Using everything he had, All Might punched All For One so hard, that it created a giant tornado that caused massive destruction in its wake, it was over, All For One was done, and All Might came out on top (like usual).

~~~

The dust from the smash had finally cleared, and All Might stood with great pride, holding his fist up. His final message was "next, it's your turn." Everyone must have taken it as a warning to villains, letting them know that he's still kicking, but to me, I knew that this meant that the next generation of heroes would have to work twice as hard to honor his legacy, and continue fighting crime.

A/N: aaaand with that, we have another arc down in the bag. I know I don't really do A/N messages like that, but I just wanna say, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU TO THE ONE MILLIONTH POWER. I had a lot of fun writing what I have so far, and now we're moving on to one of my favorite arcs. Also, I wanna give a special shout out to Ishimura, the author of The Steam Powered Hero. If I had never randomly found his story, there probably wouldn't be a Mechanical Hero, so thank you Ishi, I know you're gonna try to deny the awesomeness of your fic, but don't even try it. Anyways, stick around, because it's only getting better from here. A/N out!