1-A separated

The ground started rapidly breaking from the severe quake that Shindo caused. This prompted me to take off with my boosters, avoiding falling debris while I'm at it. It was still easier said than done though despite my newfound control over my flight. This becomes especially clear when a giant fucking rock whams me in the back, sending me flying to a whole other area. It was a forest-like area, with a pond not too far off.

"Ow-, what the hell was that?" I questioned as I look around at my new environment. "Damn, looks like I'm alone for this after all."

"I wouldn't say that" a voice sounded from deep within the forest

"What the-" I looked to the voice, aiming my gauntlet at it. "Show yourself immediately"

"Alright, sheesh. You UA students are so uptight" the guy emerged from the forest, cracking his knuckles. "Greetings Shirogane, I am Ayato Fujiwara, a first year of Isamu Academy high school. Nice to meet you"

"This isn't the time for a leisurely conversation y'know. If you're not gonna make a move, the allow me!" I unleashed a barrage of energy blasts at rapid fire, but then this guy does something I had no idea I needed to prepare for.

"You could at least return my greeting asshole!" Fujiwara then crossed his arms before swiping them forward, unleashing a surge of electromagnetic energy, protecting him from my attack, and short circuiting my gauntlets.

"From Isamu Academy high school - Ayato Fujiwara. His quirk: EMP. By using the energy in his body, he can emit an electromagnetic surge, which can disable any technology that comes into its path. Overuse will cause exhaustion"

Well shit

"Impressive isn't it? Though my quirk greatly lacks in attack power, it's more than enough to stop someone like you."

"Welp. I'm fucked."

"Now, even though it'll be hard to attack you, I do have a special item that'll help finish the job. Watch and learn"

So yeah, the guy is now gonna blast the shit outta me with with a giant energy shockwave

"Even though I managed to disable your strongest tool, I'm a little hesitant to get close. I hope you understand." Fujiwara then got into a stance. "Impact pulse" he fired, sending out a large energy shockwave in hopes that I would get blasted. But like most villains do, he thought wrong.

"Alright, now to get him out" Fujiwara walked towards the settling dust, only to find nothing. "Wait what??" He questioned, frantically looking around to where I would attack. I wasn't attacking from left, right, or above so that would mean...

"The ground!" Fujiwara unleash another impact pulse into the the ground bellow him, leaving a small crater. "Phew. How ya like that?"

"Not bad" I said, standing right next to the crater while twirling my grapple hook. "Now then, allow me to show you my inventive mind" I attached one of my spheres to the end of my grapple hook, before lashing chaotically at him with it like a makeshift flail. He made an attempt to dodge, but I threw my other sphere at him distracting him enough for me to to whip him several times getting all of his targets. He was finished.

"Damnit! Where did you even go?!" Fujiwara demanded to know

"Eh? Oh well basically, I just ran off into the forest and dug underground with my drill. I didn't want you to see me while I tried to come up with a plan." I explained. "Honestly, I half expected you to start blasting everywhere to try and find me. But you know what they say, when you hear hooves, think horses, not zebras. It's okay though, you just had an i-d-10-t error."

"I-d-10-t?"

"Spell it when you get the chance." And with that, I walked off.

~~~

Soooo turns out I suck with directions because I had gotten quite lost. I ended up in this city type place, and I couldn't find a single person to eliminate. Until....

"There he is!" Said a random, unimportant student from a random, unimportant school. He had a girl with dragonfly wings behind himself.

"Oh what now"

"C'mon, let's take him together!" The bug girl took flight, charging right at me with this storage arm blade shaped like a rhino beetle horn. I prepared my gauntlet to attack, but the guy had opened a portal on the ground behind me to try and strike with a long pole type weapon. I blocked the pole, only for the bug girl to slash my back, piercing my armor.

"Crap!" I quickly turned to blast her since she has an armor piercing weapon, but then the portal guy smacked my head with his pole, launching me into a streetlight.

"Nice distraction!" The portal guy praised his partner. "Thank you. Now, let's finish this together"

"A team combo eh? Well, hope you both can fight separately" I took to the skies with my boosters, the bug girl quickly following suit. She was quick to attack, striking at me multiple times with her arm blade. I was forced to dodge many of her strikes, but she still left a few marks on me. She then thrusted her blade into my chest, knocking me back a bit. While I'm seemingly dazed, she goes in for the kill. But I was prepared.

"Too slow" I flew upwards, avoiding her attack before charging up a twin blast with my gauntlets. "Goodbye, weird bug girl" and with that, I blasted her downwards.

"No!" The portal guy wasn't having it, and opened two portals, one below the bug girl before she hit the ground, and one by a building. He caught her and she was teleported, still getting knocked into a wall from the force of the attack. I landed, and approached them, sphere in hand.

"Please...don't get my friend out" the portal guy begged. "It was my idea to get you out, so please, don't punish her for it!"

"Fine by me. I'll be passing either way. However..." I glanced behind me.

"Sneak attack!" Another random, unimportant student tried to sneak up on me with a knife. I blocked the knife strike with my gauntlet, and touched my sphere on all his targets which were conveniently all on his torso. "Aw man!"

"You two seemed to have a good team strategy going on. But this time you got lucky. Next time, try an actual escape attempt" so yeah, that was that. I passed, and I could move on to the next round. Woohoo!