A test of teamwork

"Every spot has been filled! 100 students will advance! The end is finally here!" The announcer spoke with clear excitement since he would finally get some rest soon. "Unfortunately, those of you failed will have to withdraw from the licensing exam, please leave the area immediately."

Since I had finished earlier than quite a few of my classmates, I spent some time resting and waiting for them. They had me thinking that they failed for a sec, but luckily that wasn't the case.

"Bout time you guys showed up! You had me thinking that you will failed." I joked, greeting my classmates as they entered the waiting area. A few looked like they took my joke seriously though. "Aw c'mon you know I knew you would pass."

"There was never any doubt." Sero agreed. "We're awesome!"

I then spotted Izuku.

"Yo! Broccoli boy. Here I thought you'd end up having to walk on your hands cause you broke your legs." I laughed, smacking the boy on the back.

"Well you know me." Izuku rubbed the back of his head. "I'm still in the learning process, but I've gotten better."

"You were pretty good yourself Shiro!" Uraraka complimented. "You seem to have gotten launched the farthest away from all of us. So you must've done pretty good on your own."

"Oh it was nothing, just had to use my brain a bit."

At last, the announcer came back to give instructions on the final round.

"Alright. For the hundred of you who passed the first test, please direct your attention to the screen."

And so we did.

"I don't understand, it's just the testing grounds." I was very much confused. "What's supposed to happen now?"

Kaboom, that's what. Yeah it turns out Bakugo's less attractive cousin made an appearance on the field, because the entire training grounds went up and smoke due to the explosions that were created.

"There's only one more round. Your goal is simple; undertake rescue exercises and safe by standards who are trapped in these disaster sites."

"Well that's a twist." I noted, getting a few nods in agreement.

"Use this to show us how you're going to carry out successful rescue operations once you receive your Provisional licenses. Treat as though it were the real thing."

Just then, a bunch of people poured into the arena. Mainly children and elders.

"Huh? Little kids and old people?" Sato questioned. "that's so dangerous!"

"Why are they here?" Mineta asked the golden question.

"Introducing, the Help Us Company. Also know as HUC for short."

"Again with the shitty acronyms?"

"So, they're actors I guess?" Sero wondered.

"It's the kind of job you never think about." Tsu said.

"But a necessary one in our world. Since they support our hero training." Ojiro spit some facts.

"The bystanders have dressed up as injured victims and will be located throughout the disaster site. We'll be judging how well you keep them safe as you go about your mission. Oh, and by the way. If you have more points than the benchmark at the time the exam comes to an end, you pass. We'll start in 10 minutes, take care of any necessary preparations now."

"Well at least we get some time to prepare. I'm gonna go see if they have an ramen or chocolate. Laterrrr" I cartwheeled off as the scene changed.

~~~