ultimate moves and new gear

It's beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming. On days like this, people like me, are inside playing Honkai Impact.

However, this was interrupted by 5 very manly knocks on the door.

"uuuuuuuuugh" I climbed down the latter to my bed and answered the door, it was Kirishima. "What"

"About time to get up, don't ya think?"

"It's only like a 5-minute walk to school, I say we sleep in a bit more"

"Doesn't really look like you were sleeping" Kirishima pointed to my TV that's as still on

"Touche, just gimme a sec"

~~~

After doing a modified version of my daily routine, we all head on to school. I was a little sleepy since I stayed up late last night, overall though it wouldn't affect my learning much.

"I believe I mentioned this already, but your main goal this summer is obtaining your hero licenses." Aizawa announced to the class, making sure everyone was listening.

"Yes sir!"

"Do not take this lightly. A hero license means you're responsible for human lives. You can imagine the exam to receive one is very difficult. Only 50% of students pass the tests required for these permits every year."

"Damn, only 50%? I better be hella prepared for this"

"In order to prepare, today you'll focus on creating something new..."

Just as he was about to explain the door to the class opened revealing three teachers, Cementoss, Midnight, and Ectoplasm.

"Two ultimate moves"

"When we say 'ultimate' we mean to move that will make sure you win against an opponent."

"Connection so unique to your identity no other person can help to copy it." Cementoss added. "Simply put; you must lean into your strengths"

"Your moves represent who you are. These days most pro heroes have an ultimate move, those who don't are fools!" Midnight concluded

"This may sound abstract. But will explain more as the day goes on." Aizawa explained. "For now, changing to your costumes and meet us at gym gamma"

*Time skip brought you by Taco Bell, where you can make music with your asshole and paint the toilet a nice brown coat ding* (credit to Masashi_R for the idea)

"Gym Gamma. Also known in the academy as the Training Dining Land, or TDL."

"This facility was my idea." Cementoss explained as he used his quirk to raise a structure from the ground. "We can prepare different terrain and obstacles for you. Each student here will learn to serve up justice. Hence the name"

"You sure you didn't just think of this while you were hungry?" I asked

"I will neither confirm nor deny that"

"Please allow me a question" Iida raised his hand. "What is the advantage of having ultimate moves for our provisional exams? And we know your reasoning?"

"That's two questions, calm down. The job of a hero is to save people from all sorts of dangers. Crimes, accidents, natural or man-made disasters. Of course, the license exams analyzes how well you're able to deal with such things. It won't be just fighting, your ability to gather information and making quick decisions will be judged with addition on how well you're able to communicate, cooperate and lead others."