that time we got our asses kicked by a naked man

"Go ahead and introduce yourselves briefly." Aizawa instructed. "Let's start with Amajiki."

Amajiki glared at the entire class, showing off a very intense and creepy aura. You'd almost think he's edgier than his hair, however...

"It's no good..." Amajiki was trembling. "You two go. I just can't."

"Social anxiety is a bitch."

"Even if I try to imagine them as potatoes, I can still see their human bodies. I know that there's still people. No words are coming out, my mind is blank and my mouth is dry."

"Jeez, this almost makes me feel confident in my social skills."

"C'mon Amajiki! Do you need to have the heart of a lion, not a kitten! Even though you're a human!" Hado, his classmate, gave her best attempt to encourage him. She then turned to us.

"This is our kitten, Tamaki Amajiki. And hi! My name is Nejire Hado!" She introduced herself and Amajiki. "I'm supposed to talk about work studies. You first used to have a really exciting Time ahead of you!" She began to explain but got super distracted. "Hey wait! Hold on!" She walked up to Shoji. "Why are you wearing a mask? Is it because you're feeling sick or just trying to look cool?" She asked with genuine curiosity. Actually, come to think of it, why DOES he wear that mask?

"Uh, well..." Before the dude could reply, she already shifted her attention to someone else.

"Oh woah! And you must be Todoroki am I right? Yeah! How do you get that big burn on your face?"

"That's none of your-" too late, she was talking to Ashido now.

"And Ashido! If your horns break, can you grow new ones?" Ashido was too shocked to even answer.

"Oh! Shirogane!" aaaand she was talking to me now. "If you scanned an oven, could you bake a cake with your body?"

I kinda froze up at such a random question. "I mean technically-" again, already at another student! Seriously how much energy does she have??

"Mineta! Are those balls your hair or what?" She actually asked a pretty valid question

"Asui!" Uh oh...I could feel Tsu's rage again. "You're a tree frog, not a gross toad right?" After that question she finally called tf down. "Oh my goodness! You're so much I want to know about all of you! Let's have a Q&A!"

"She's a total airhead! Even cuter!" Kaminari said

I shrugged a bit "I dunno, I prefer mature brunette girls." Yes I was referring to Momo. What of it?

"All those questions make her sound so young." Ashido added.

"She wants to know anything about my balls??" Mineta said with impure thoughts. "I'll spill my secrets! Come get up close and personal!"

"Calm down!" Sero got him to shut up.

"This is completely irrational." Even Aizawa was barely able to comprehend Hado's unlimited energy.

"Oh! There's no need to worry Eraserhead!" The third guy on the left said. "I'm up next and I'll get the audience refocused!" He then walked up to the front. "The future is going to be..." He leaned in trying to do a call and response, but nobody responded.

"Gonna be what?" I asked

"Awful! That's your part guys! Well crap! My call and response was a total failure!" He laughed, not even mad about it.

"Is it me or does it seem like each one of them is a complete weirdo?" Sato whispered.

"Their strangeness is palpable." Tokoyami added