Chapter 9 - Nythan's Trauma

Sophia's P.O.V

Azzreal invited me for a date after school but I excused myself since I have something to do.No one noticed so I followed Delphine home.

And then,I noticed.She was going in a different street.I street that is almost like a ghost town.No people,a whole lot of abandoned houses and there was a bunch of guys waiting for her at the end of the street.

So I hid myself in bushes and tried to listen to what they're talking about.
My eyes widened to what I just saw.

She was....lending the guys two small plastic bag...as small as a sticky note.

Inside the plastic bag was some white powder and the other was dried leaves.

Wait....

Was that drugs?!

and in return,a guy gave him a thick-piled of money...

My sense was right after all!!

This girl is a DRUG DEALER!!

________________________________________

"What an information! You caught her in act!" Aki cheered.

"I did and tried to stop her a million times"

________________________________________

"you were filthy.You should stop it.It isn't too late.Take it as an advice from your future sister-in-law" I tried talking to her after the class went home.

"So you found me? you're so wise and sneaky that not even I doubted you" she responded.

"If you won't,someday,your family will be dragged down with you.There might be casualties.Stop now or regret later,you have a choice"

"....."

"I should get going.I still have a date with your couzin.I can't keep him waiting,can I?"

*****

"Hey,Delphine...you should stop that..."

*****

"Sis,would it kill you if you stop?"

*****

"Your eyes...it became strange....did you use it?"

*****

"I think you should stop dealing with them"

*****

"It's been a year since I first told you to stop but you never listen"

________________________________________

"I always tell her to stop but she never listen.Then one day...that happened"

"What? what happened? did you and Azzreal broke up?!"

"Us? we never broke up...

he died..."

________________________________________