Chapter 18

Third Person's P.O.V

Mike's mother began preparing a snack while they had a little chat with Sophia.
Sophia covered her true personality and just made a new gentle and kind type to be her mask.The mother still got no idea of who the person sitting infront of her while the father was trying to avoid eye contact with her.

It'll only be a couple of hours until Michelle's return from her so-called office work.

"Oh! I got a daughter,she's the same age as you,dear! I'll introduce you both to each other.I'm sure you'll get along very well" his mother joyously announced.

"Is that so? then I can't wait to meet her" Sophia's gentle voice reached the mother's heart and she eventually took a liking to her.

Never knew that she was hiding things from them.

After a while of a mother-daughter bond,a knock on the door began.
"Mom! I'm home!" A woman called.

Her mother stood up and rushed outside to meet the person.
Sophia also stood up which confused Mike.

His father quickly pulled him out of the table and away from Sophia which is the beginning of the fight.

"Dad! what's gotten into you?!" he asked and when he turned to his father,he paused.His father was trembling and sweat formed all over his face.

"Dad? are you okay? you look kinda pale" he said to him but his father just pointed at someone.

"Sophia? what's wrong with-" he was speechless.

Sophia's already holding a gun and was pointing at the door of the living room.
The moment Michelle came in face to face,she chanted

"Long time no see,Michelle Delphine..."

******

"S-Sophia?" Michelle's voice cracked.

"Remember Azzreal? my boyfriend? your couzin? you killed?" Sophia hummed and waltz towards her.

"What's happening here?" her mother came from behind her but was held shut by Sophia by snapping the back of her neck and she immediately fell unconscious.

"What's wrong?~ you still remember the time when I was the most terrifying student at school,don't you?~" she whispered.

Michelle couldn't move an inch with Sophia in front of her.She thought that if she did,this might become a bloodbath.

"You refuse to talk,huh?~ what if I'll just shoot Mike instead?~" and she began pointing the gun at Mike.

"Sophia,what's wrong?!" Mike yelled.

"You really think I'm being serious with you,young boy? I've never love anyone before except Azzreal!!"

"Please!! not my little brother!!" Michelle kneeled and pleaded.

Mike couldn't believe what he saw.His cool and awesome sister,begging for his life.

"Young boy,you know NOTHING of the past! I don't even know if you know your couzin that your sister had killed" Sophia growled.