Chapter 12 - The X Mark is Her Punishment

"And then what happened,Boss?" Lukas asked.

"Why are you guys so interested in my story? it's making me laugh hahaha"

"Delphine got arrested of course! but somehow she escaped.She was actually rescued by the Judah" Sophia explained.

"The Judah?" Rin asked.

"Judah is a traitor,and his name is on the bible.That person must have come from the police.Her acquiantance rather" Aki answered her junior's questions.

"Perfect! you guessed it right~ that person is actually a police himself"

"Then why would he helped that kind of person?!" Shouichi joined.

"Maybe that person is related to her somehow" Aki replied.

"Wow Aki!! You guessed it right again!!you're so good at guessing!!"

"They are?!"

"I'm gonna treat you to some doughnuts since you made my job easier,Aki" Sophia chuckled.

"What about us?" but the three juniors started complaining.

"Watch it,you three!!" Aki yelled.

"It's alright,Aki.I could buy you all as many as you like!" she said.

"THANK YOU VERY MUCH BOSS!!" they all thanked her in unison.

After that,all five of them took a break.
They decided to go to a cafe for refreshments.

"Order anything you guys like,it's all on me" she cheered.

"Yay!!" they all went their way grabbing their tables and ordering like there's no tomorrow.

"Look how energetic they're!~" Sophia giggled.

"Boss,you're spoiling them too much!" Aki complained.

"It's nothing,really~!.Actually,I have to give these kids a lot of thanks!"

"Hmm?"

"Despite my busy schedule,I only gave them one order but what they offered me back was more than enough!"

"How so?"

"You see,I secretly ordered them to search and find Delphine and so they did~.They pointed her location,sent me pictures of it,they secretly counted all of her servants and acquantance.From securities to secret rooms,all of it are already in my hands,all thanks to your well-trained juniors"

"N-No need to thank me! I'm just doing my j-job" she blushed.

"For the sake of peace,I have to hunt her down and disposed of her,along with that bastard,Judah!" her face rapidly changed from glimps of joyfulness to an emotionless-looking doll.

"I'm with you,boss!" Aki agreed.

________________________________________

Nythan's P.O.V

Our 3rd quarter exam is just around the corner and I have to study hard to,atleast,ranked up.