Chapter 15 - Date

"Boss? may I know your next move?" Aki asked as she served Sophia a tea.

"You really wanna know? even though you're still excluded in it?~"

"You really can be mean sometimes,boss"

"Kidding~ Actually,I'm sending the Alpha team"

"The Alpha? really? the most strongest faction?"

"Yeah"

"I have another question"

"What is it?"

"How old is Azzreal when he died?" she asked which made Sophia paused for a moment.

"Why bring it now?"

"I just wanna know...please?"

" *sigh... 16 years old...almost the end of our 4th year in highschool.That I could never forget how horrible it was"

"So you were 18 when you finished senior high? and 19 when you went in college? 20 as a combatant and 21 as our boss?"

"Exactly.This is also my first time losing comrades,it kinda shocked me but I dont have the choice but accept the fact that they are...dead"

"And was your combatant training hard,boss?"

"Must be"

"Why must be?"

"For me it's easy but I don't know from other's perspective"

"Really?"

"The hunter association always accepts people with potential,every year they'll receive 30 applicants.I was one of them.They will give you lessons and train you for 11 months,then in 12th month..." she paused.

"Then?"

"You'll all kill each other.The last one standing will be the hero and will be given the highest seat as a hunter agent"

"So..."

"Uh...yes...I killed 15 of them.Most of whom I killed were bastards and bitches who do dirty tricks just to eliminate us.Despite that,I never lose the battle because of my solid resolve of avenging my darling"

"Woah! That's love for you! Thank you for answering my questions boss!"

"More like an interview,What's that for?"

"For research"

"Augh!"

________________________________________

*7 PM*

"I'm home!" Sophia yelled as she entered the house after a full day of work.

"Welcome back,Madamme!" Evelene,the head maid,greeted.

"I'm back! where's Nythan?" Sophia asked,turning her head from left to right,hoping to find her younger brother.

"He's with the handsome,blonde boy again.As I recall,I think they're at the living room,Madamme" she responded respectfully.

"Oh~ so that boy is here again~ what a surprised!" Sophia smirked.

"He seems really fond of you,Madamme.He might be falling in love!" Evelene giggled,trying to imagine such sweet scene in her head.

"Hmm~ let's hope so!"

"aaaaand that is outside the line...I should not intervene.Madamme,please follow me to the dining area,I'll be making you snacks" she said.

"No,thank you-" her words were cut of the moment she heard loud footsteps running towards her.She slowly turned to see Mike nearing her.