Chapter 22 - END

*10 years later*

Sophia's P.O.V

After 10 years,I finally turned 31.I'm now engaged to Mike and soon I will become Sophia Mirrorside.

Mike succeeded on conquering my heart after six months from that incident.He finished college as a valedictorian and now he became one of the highest-paid professor at the 1st Rank College University of the country.
Though many woman was attracted to him,he never lays an eye on them.I was quite proud of him.

Hiromi and Clara were both married to successful men and they even got a baby named Anna and Jonnas.I've got nothing to worry about since they're in good hands.Can't believe that boyish Clara would marry a man,haha!

Aki came back to college after a year from that incident and immediately returned to me after she graduated.She told me that she'll remain loyal to me.

As for the juniors,Lukas,Rin,and Shouichi.Rin is engaged to Lukas and Shouichi is already married to a woman named Xenon.Turns out,Xenon came from the military and she pleaded to join my team.I agreed but in one condition,that's when she can defeat me in a fight.But she didn't,I forgot to restrain myself at that time and ended up finishing the duel in just a single blow in the stomache.I did apologized and she forgive me easily so I let her join the team and became the new leader of the Echo Faction.

My brother Nythan continued his passion and remained single,I was very happy for that,I can still cuddle him up like a baby cuz he's the only blood related I have now.He became the most famous person in the world of streaming and one of the highest-paid streamer.

Even after 10 years,the people who's dear to me never changed,except for their status which sky-rocketed.We could still hangout together and I felt over the moon everytime we did.

As for me,I continued my job as a Boss of the city's Hunter Agent.Cuz it's the only job I could nail everytime.

"Azzreal,it's been so long...how are you doing in there? I'm finally engaged to your couzin now and you're likely to become a brother" I talked to him infront of his grave.

"In another world...we might've already been married...fascinating right?...sorry about the weird thoughts,haha!" I continued.

"I must get going now,I still have a mission to complete...

farewell,Azzreal..."

_________________RED_________________

________________FLAG________________

*____________THE END___________*