Chapter 13 - Unexpected

Somehow,Mike's been visiting our home once a week to catch a glimpse of my sister.Did he knew when her day-off be?

This mighty prince started talking to her occasionally now.He's been bringing her unnecessary gifts which sister accepted with such a satisfied reaction even though she doesn't need it.

They even chatted and laughed together,I kinda feel a little jealous.
Hours later,he decided to finally return home after hours of chatting with her.He even begged to escort him to the gate,what a guy...

They both waved goodbye to each other and after that,my sister looked at me,grinning.
"Why are you just standing there earlier and did nothing? you can join us in our conversation though" she said.

"Ah- no.I was ju-"

Agh!! something just throbbed inside my chest! What is that? It kinda hurt...

"Hmm?"

"I mean,I'm just-"

*Ting!*

The bell!! it rang!! is something bad gonna happen? where?!

"Nevermind that" she chuckled.

"I kinda like that Mike kid"

What?!

*Ting ting!*

There it is again!
Is something bad gonna happen to my sister? No,that can't be...

But why?...

Maybe it's just my imagination,I should probably just ignore it.

"You do? well...I wonder what his reaction be if he knows that" I responded.

"I hope he feels the same way about me" she whispered.

I looked at her shocked...I've never seen sister made this kind of face before...

She's turning red while pressing the left side of her chest,her breathing also became fast.I knew it...she'd fallen inlove with him.

________________________________________

Third Person's P.O.V

*At some random resort*

Lukas and the others invited their boss,Sophia,to a fancy resort to relax after having such tiring day.

The resort was ginormous with outstanding beauty.There were swimming pools near the beach.Huge cottages and even having their own bar with their bartender spinning bottles in the air.

"Boss! how do you like the place?" Shouichi asked.

"It was magnificent!" Sophia responded

"Did you see that,guys? boss said it was magnificent!!"

"Horay!!"

________________________________________

"If it's a beach resort then there's...."

"BEACH VOLLEY!!!" they all shouted in unison.

But Sophia flinched and took a step backwards while scratching the back of her head.