Chapter 11 - Her Past p.3

Aki's P.O.V

I've been called by the boss in her office but when I got there I saw her looking over to a lot of papers.

"Boss,you call for me?"

"Oh Aki! welcome back!"

"What are those papers?"

"This? it's nothing much~ I've already tracked down Delphine~"

"IT IS MUCH!"

"You see,she's actually building her own group.A group of drug dealers that is!Lukas found their hideout and I'm requesting for someone to go as a spy for ours"

"Then...I will go?"

"No,not you..."

"What?!"

"It's one of your underlings,Shouichi"

"Sho?! you're going to choose Sho over me?!"

"Dear Aki,please don't shout.It's hurting my ears"

"Uh! sorry boss!"

"Besides,Sho looks more like a drug addict so I'm sure he will succeed"

"The way you describe him,boss,kinda sounds mean"

"hehe"

"now you're laughing!"

________________________________________

Sophia's P.O.V

"Sophy,I have a gift for you"

"What?"

"Here,a bracelet mixed in gems and flowers" and Azzreal handed me the most beautiful bracelet I ever seen in my entire life.

Blue sapphires was as mesmerizing as ever.There were many different kinds of flower too.

"Sorry,it's just a fake sapphire,I know sapphires are your favorite but I couldn't afford one" he frowned.

"How sweet~ by the looks of it,even if this is fake,it's also expensive,am I right?"

"Uhh..."

"Am.I.Right?"

"Yes ma'am!"

"Azzreal darling,you don't have to go-"
I was a bit stunned when he suddenly hugged me tight with my head on his shoulder.

"Just hearing you call me darling is enough for me to buy you that" he whispered.

"hehe,you're really obssessed with me,aren't ya? am I really that beautiful to you?"

"Very! you're the most beautiful person in my life" his words made my heart skip a beat and red blush ran all over my face.

"oh shut up!"

"I can tell you're blushing!"