Chapter 20

"Surprise!~" and then I showed my face.

"I knew you were dumb!" I giggled seeing her terrified face.

"H-How c-could you!?"

"It's called magic~! anyways! here we are,meeting again after 4 years.I never once forgot my maximum hatred towards you,Delphine"

"I told you,didn't I?! It was all because of that clumsy police!" she argued.

"I told you,didn't I?! that what you did will only bring trouble to yourself and to others!! how's that sound?" I repeated what she just said.

I slowly took steps towards her while she keeps on fidgeting,trying so hard to escape.Her office doesn't have any window so there's no way she could escape.The only windows are placed just across the hallways and it have some one-sided glasses,you could see the outside but not the inside.

"What's wrong? cat caught your tongue?~ you know what I like the most? it's breaking a person's limbs.That's my specialty" I laughed.

She tried to ran away but I dashed and caught her hair.She tried to resist and I've got no choice but to twist her arm on the other side.

"Argh!!!" she screamed in pain and even tried to push me away.Damn,this remind me of my training.

I calmly pressed the botton to activate the bomb and the whole place began to shake as it exploded.Now there's no entrance to this place.

"What was that?!" she shouted.

"Fireworks?" I giggled.

I slowly slid my hand on her other hand and began breaking it.The bones cracking filled the room.

"Argh!!!!!"

"shh! you're being too loud"

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU PSYCHO BITCH!!!"

I felt heat coming from outside the door,seems like the fire's starting.

The fire began spreading across the hallway of the first and second floor.I could hear sirens just outside the window.There's only little amount of time left until it reaches here.

"It's almost time" I uttered.

I was surprised when Delphine's eyes started to water.Is she really going to cry after this? after what she had done?

Unlike me,I accepted a long time ago.

"Hey,S-Sophia?" she said almost a whisper with voice full of hopelessness.

"L-Love can really make you d-do crazy things d-don't you think?"

I paused.It seems like she's saying something I should hear.She's armless so It doesn't hurt to just listen right?

"Azzreal l-loved you and so do you...but I was that silly little barricade that separated you t-two,I'm g-greatly sorry" she mumbled.

"What are you talking about all of a sudden?" I shove my hand into my pocket to grab my gun and without hesitation,I pointed it directly at her.