Chapter 4

Chapter Four

House

"Oh my gosh, you have a lot of things, sister." Kanae said as she helped me pack my things. She is on break today, surprisingly. She also planned on going with me to my new house later.

"Yeah, I'll be throwing the useless ones out." I said as I folded my clothes.

It took us two hours to finish packing up the boxes. Our maids and helpers helped us pack it to the trunk of Kanae's car. Since her car is bigger than mine.

"I wonder what your house looks like."

"That is supposed to be yours, sister." I said sounding really irritated.

She just laughed at continued driving. I was just staring at the window. I feel like peeing because of nervousness.

I gave her our house's directions. And I noticed a car parked next to it.

"Oooh, your husband is here now." She teased, peeking at the gates. "It looks nice, his parents chose nicely, huh." She said.

We then got out of the car and unlocked the trunk to get my belongings. We brought the boxes into the house because the gates were already open. Unexpectedly, there were two people talking.

"I didn't ask you to come."

"I'm doing you a favor, thank you?"

"I didn't ask you to."

"Wow. Unbelievable bastard."

It wasn't long before the door opened and I saw Tomioka.

"Oh, hi, future husband of my sister." Kanae greeted while smiling. "Care to help us?" she asked.

"Oh, uh hi... Kanae." Tomioka said calmly.

"Who is that?" The other voice said. He then walked towards the door.

"Who is that?" My sister asked. "You have a visitor, Giyu?"

A platinum blonde haired man stood beside Tomioka.

"An unwanted guest." Tomioka said while sighing.

"So, who among here is your unlucky wife?" He asked while looking at us, but his gazes was drawn to my sister. He is looking at her intently.

"Hello, I am Kanae Kocho, the sister of Shinobu Kocho." My sister said kindly while smiling at the white haired guy.

"Uhh, so who is the wife here again?" The unknown guy asked again, now impatient.

"Her." My sister pointed at me.

"Alright, thanks." He expressed it in a condescending manner. My sister didn't say anything, she just smiled at him.

"I'm happy to see you in good health, Giyu." My sister said, while patting Giyu's shoulder.

"It's good to see you too, Kanae."

My sister clasped her hands, "So, let's begin the unpacking and fixing?" She said. We all nodded to her.

We spent the entire morning unpacking and organizing our belongings in our new house. My sister and the unknown guy stayed to assist.

"Do you want to order food or we'll go to a restaurant?" My sister asked us.

"Let's order, I am exhausted." I said. The boys didn't respond so my sister just grabbed her phone and dialed something.

My sister gave her order and mine, she then asked the boys what's theirs.

"Uh, Giyu, what do you want?"

"Anything with salmon." He responded quickly.

"And your friend?"

"He won't eat."

"Wow, Tomioka." The guy, who I still have no idea what is his name, entered the living room while clapping his hands. "What a great friend you are!"

Tomioka just ignored him and continued fixing things.

"Can I see the menu?" The guy approached Kanae. My sister just gave her phone to him while looking away.

"Here."

"Hmmmm... I'll have this." The guy pointed at something at Kanae's phone.

"Alright... What is your name?" My sister asked as she typed down our names and our corresponding orders.

"Sanemi."

"Alright." My sister said.

The food was then delivered a few minutes later, and we were able to enjoy it in peace in our kitchen.

"I'm done now, bastard." Sanemi said as he packed his things up. Getting his car keys and wallet.

"Thanks, Sanemi-kun." My sister said as she bowed down a little to him. Sanemi just nodded a little and walked pass her.

The day then ended and my sister bid her good bye to me.

"Please take care, alright? If you need me, you can just call..." She said while holding my hands. I'm going to miss her.

"Yes, sister." I said as I gave her a peck on her cheeks. She smiled once again before waving her hand at the air and walking away.

Alright. Your future marriage life starts here, Shinobu.

I turned around as I closed the doors. We don't have any helpers here, and it's just the two of us.

"I'll be taking the guest bedroom. You can have the masters." He said as he walked pass to me at the stairs.

"Oh, okay. If you don't mind." I said. He just ignored me and walked towards the kitchen.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, the brilliant hues of the sky reflected in the windows.

I arranged my books at the bookshelf inside the master's bedroom. Our house has three rooms. Master's bedroom, a guest room, and a guest room with a little office. I think he is going to take the one with the office.

Living with this man is awkward, but again, I can gain something from this one.

After rearranging my belongings, I felt a little greasy, so I took a bath. Taking a bath helped me de-stress and ease my anxious thoughts.

In my room, I sat down to work on my homework. After a long day of studying, I decided to go to the dining room for my dinner. Considering Tomioka was nowhere to be found at the kitchen, he must be in his room now.

When I got to the faucet to wash my hands, I noticed that there were newly washed plates and silverware on the counter.

Oh, so he ate first? Without even calling me?

I scoffed softly as I went to retrieve some leftover ramen from earlier in the day and heated it up. After that, I mounted the stairwell and Giyu was actually there, going down. He looked at me and I took one look at him and then walked past him.

"Did you eat?" He asked. I just ignored him and went on my way.

As I walked up the stairs to my room, I caught a glimpse of him staring at me intently from the staircase. He looked befuddled when he saw me. I didn't say a word as I walked inside my room and shut the door behind me.