Https//S@vePeter

"Mama, come here, approach, appear"

We worked for weeks on this case, and nothing showed up. So we ended up keeping an eye out for anything suspicious. Tony always kept his eyes on his men at his tower and the compound just to be the first one to know if there was an actual spy on our hands.

Bucky made sure to keep me company and busy in more ways than one (wink wink). He bought me puzzles all the time, watched movies with me, played board games, taught me how to cook (although I'm still not good at it), and he even started teaching me another language.

"So how many languages do you actually speak?" I asked as we sat on the couch, my eyes focused on him as he spoke to me in a language I completely didn't understand.

"I'm fluent in English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Russian, French, Latin, and Japanese," he smiled, "and there's a few languages that I can touch on. Like Croatian and Romanian."

"That's so cool!" I exclaimed, "can you like- teach me?"

"You want me to teach you a new language?"

"Yeah! I'd love to learn," I smiled, I mean my sister and I speak Sokovian. But I've learned that language since I was a baby. I'd love to learn Spanish."

"You know basic greetings right?" He asked, and I nodded my head with a smile, "buen trabajo mi Amor."

"I understood that!" I exclaimed, and he laughed as I climbed onto his lap in a straddle, "you know I've always wanted someone to talk dirty to me in another language."

"What are you getting at doll?" He asked, and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know... wooing a girl with another language, maybe she'll take you upstairs," I smirked, and his eyes went wide at the realization.

"Oh I like where this is going," he smiled, and I giggled as his hands rested on my ass.

"Well it's up to you Sarge, you gonna talk dirty to me or not?"

"Sí," he whispered, pulling me in for a passionate kiss, "ojos puestos en mí, amor."

"God was that hot," I whispered back, "dammit that made me even more horny. You bastard."

He started laughing as he picked me up, carrying me to our room, and then his phone started to ring. He stopped dead in his tracks, trying to figure out if he would pick up the phone or continue with me.

"What if it's important?" I asked, and he sighed, knowing I was right. He carried me back to the couch, setting me down as he picked up his phone.

"Talk to me," he said as he picked up the phone, staring down at me with a sorry smile.

Boy does that metal arm do wonders.

Hopefully the call isn't too bad.

"He what?" Bucky asked, and I looked up at him confused, "and you know where he is?" Another pause. "Okay. We'll be on our way in like five minutes."

"James what's going on?" I asked as he hung up the phone, and he ran his fingers through his hair a few times as he paced the living room.

"Peter's been taken," he sighed, and my heart dropped, "we have his location but we need to get him now."

"Oh my god," I whispered, and I bit my lip as I got off of the couch.

"So we gotta get our stuff doll," he said softly, and j turned back to face him at our door.

"You're not letting me go are you?" I asked with a knowing stare.

"I wanted to fight Tony on it, but Steve convinced me to let you go. We need all hands on deck," he whispered, and I nodded with a worried sigh, "you'll be behind me the entire time. You hear me?"