He- he can't be-

"But If you love me, don't let go, whoa, if you love me, don't let go"

My back hit the couch as I let out a stressed sigh.

How the fuck do you get rid of a body?

I rested for a few moments before standing back up, whispering to Theresa, "how am I going to figure this out sweetheart? How is mommy going to pick up a 200 pound man when I'm already carrying you?"

I then looked down at my hands which were covered in blood.

Am I bleeding?

"Uh... May, I'll be right back," i whispered, hanging up the phone.

I quickly moved to the mirror in the nearest bathroom, seeing me being covered head to toe in splattered blood. My white long sleeve stained red from the men's blood. I knew I wasn't stabbed, but could I have been nicked?

I did a once over on my body, first checking if my daughter was okay, which she was giving me happy kicks hearing my voice. I let out a sigh of relief feelimy her kick me, and I then figured out none of this blood was mine. It was all the men laying dead on the floor of our house.

I tried to figure out how to get rid of them, and that's when I got a call from Tony.

"Tony I need you guys to get back right now," I said with a shaky voice.

"Are you and the baby okay?" Tony asked, and I let out a relieved sigh.

"Yeah, but the men on the floor aren't," I whispered, and the phone went silent.

"Were you attacked?" He asked worriedly.

"Yeah.. three men," I said just below a whisper, "is Bucky there?"

And all I heard was static.

"I'm sorry we lost-" and the phone hung up.

We lost? We lost against Noah? We lost-

We lost Bucky?

I lost all awareness of my surroundings as my heart began to race. I couldn't see or hear anything around me thinking Bucky could be dead. The tears fell fast and hard as the realization that Bucky might not be coming home to me.

And I wouldn't be able to know until they got back. I dropped to my knees, in a puddle of blood as I covered my face with my hands. Time skidded to a stop, and I couldn't feel anything. My body went numb as I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I heard someone yelling for me, a younger voice, and when I looked up, that's when I saw a worried Peter searching for me frantically, "TESSA? TESSA?" And that's when he saw me, covered in blood, sitting in a pool of dark, crimson liquid. He ran towards me, squatting down to check my body for any wounds.

But before he could, I threw myself into his embrace, and Peter was super confused. He's never seen me cry.

"Hey, Tess what's wrong?"

"Just stay with me," I whispered, "please."

"Okay, I'll stay with you..." he said quietly, "do you want me to clean up the mess?"

I shook my head as I held him tight, happy to have someone who is on my side rather than someone to put me in danger. He held me confused, almost as if he didn't know what to do.

I cried until I couldn't cry.

I then climbed out of his embrace and sat on the couch, staring up at the ceiling, "can you give me a massage please? On my shoulders?"

"Oh uh yeah," Peter replied, moving to behind me and placing his hands on my shoulder, lightly working the knots out in my shoulders as I tried to keep calm.