Help

"If you love me, don't let go, whoa, if you love me, don't let go"

It was only a month and a half after our gender reveal when my life changed.

February 2.

The day I was kidnapped.

The one day Bucky wasn't home.

Bucky was out that day because Steve needed him for a mission as well as the rest of the team. And I was stuck at home by myself. Technically our little girl was with me but I didn't really have a person to have a conversation without it being one sided.

"Hi baby," I whispered, "mommy can't wait to meet you."

Kick.

Maybe it's not so one sided after all.

"You'll be coming out in three months princess," I smiled, rubbing my hand lightly over my baby bump, "daddy and I are setting up your room right now. It's pink and white, so I hope you love it."

Kick.

"I knew you would," I laughed, "you're just like mommy."

Kick.

And that's when I heard the back door open. The hairs on my neck immediately stood up. I grabbed the knife from under the couch that I kept in case of emergency, and I grabbed my phone, immediately dialing Bucky knowing he wasn't supposed to be home until later.

It rang a few times before he picked up. Thank god.

"Hey doll, what's up?" He asked, and I locked myself in the closet.

"Someone just broke into the house," I whispered, "you're not home yet right?"

"Doll I need you to listen to me very carefully," he explained, "hide in the closet like we talked about, and be completely silent. I'll be home in ten minutes."

"Okay," I whispered, and I heard him yelling at Steve to go.

"I love you doll. Don't hang up on me okay?" He asked, and I hummed quietly, hearing the steps come closer and closer. Almost as if they knew where I would be hiding.

The footsteps stopped outside the closet, and I sucked in a breath as the anxiety hit me like a truck. I closed my eyes in fear, covering my baby bump to make sure she was safe. She could feel my stress, and she kicked me a few times almost if she was trying to tell me everything would be okay.

"Baby?" Bucky asked, and I stayed silent as the footsteps started moving past the closet.

"Yes I'm okay," I whispered, "he just passed.."

And then the door opened, and I saw the face I never wanted to see again.

"Hi pumpkin," Noah smiled, "long time no see huh?"

"Stay away from me," I whispered in fear, "please stay away I'm pregnant I am having a fucking kid Noah."

"She's our kid now," he said with an evil grin before ordering his men, "grab her."

"NO!" I screamed, dropping my phone in the closet as four men grabbed me, dragging me off to an unknown location. I was blindfolded after being thrown into the back of a white RAM truck.

I thankfully was handled carefully as they carried me through the halls of the unknown building, and they lightly chained me up to the wall, but gave me a little wiggle room to stand up and move as the chain was around my ankle. I sighed to myself as I sat there, placing my hand on my baby bump and whispering "Everything is going to be okay babygirl, I'm going to keep you safe no matter what."