☁️ 𝔸𝕞 𝕀 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕣 𝕎𝕖𝕒𝕜? ☁️

You decide to ask a question

Request: no

AU: IRL

Pronouns: any

Genre: fluff?

TW: minor swearing

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗

"Guys, I have a question," 

You were currently streaming on the Dream SMP, screwing around with Tommy, Tubbo, and your boyfriend Ranboo.

"Shoot." Ranboo says, turning their character to face yours, and the other two do the same.

"So, *lip smakk* if I punch myself and it hurts..." You rest your chin on the palm of your hand. "Do I consider myself strong or weak?"

"Strong." Beeboy says.

"No, weak." The gremlin child punches Tubbo and Tubbo punches back.

"Don't hit me, dickhead." Another punch.

"I do what I want!" Tommy yells into his mic and hit Tubbo again, resulting in a mini-fight to break out.

"Honestly," Ranboo answers, and you can hear the smirk in his voice. "I'd think you're an idiot."

Everything goes quiet for a moment, then-

"PFFFFT-" Tommy starts cackling.

"Ooooooooh-" Tubbo gets really close to his mic.

"LISTEN HERE, YOU LITTLE BITCH! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!! I WILL DROP-KICK YOU INTO THE FUCKIN SUN, YOU ABSOLUTE TWAT!!!"

You whip out your netherite sword, named 'You're a little bitch' and ran after your laughing partner, trying to kill him.

"Okay, okay, U/N, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Ranboo wheezes. "I'm sorry!"

Ranboo was slain by U/N using [You're a little bitch]

"Fucking' moron." You grumble, sucking up his items into your inventory.

In the background, Clingy Duo are positively howling with laughter.

"YOU'RE NEXT, YOU BLOODY FIVE-YEAR-OLDS!!"

Tommyinnit was slain by U/N using [You're a little bitch]

Tubbo_ was slain by U/N using [You're a little bitch]

═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═

"Babyyyyyy, I'm sorryyyyy." Ranboo whines, resting their chin on the top of your head and snaking his arms around your waist. "Please don't ignore meee."

You were -understandably- slightly pissed at him for their earlier comment. Ignoring the beanstalk was simply... ✨k a r m a✨ 

It's been abound ten minutes of you ignoring Memory Boy, and it was getting on their nerves.

"Y/N, please," They say in a slightly more serious tone. "I'm sorry, alright? I swear, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I promise I'll make it up to you, just please don't ignore me." Ranboo kisses the top of your head and you sigh though your nose like a bull, finally giving in.

"You're a bitch." You turn around and hug them back.

"I'm sorry." He says again. "How about we go watch F/M?"

"Fine.."

"I'm eating your M&Ms though."

"But-"

"It's either that or I continue to ignore you."

"*sigh* Fiiiiine. You're lucky you're cute."

"Shut up."

"No."

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝

Be gay, do crime. Be trans, throw hands

Also, make sure to eat and drink :]