☁️ 𝕀 𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 ℂ𝕒𝕣𝕖 ☁️

In which you come out to your boyfriend as a trans woman

Request: no

AU: IRL

Pronouns: she/her

Genre: fluff

TW: minor swearing

Here's another coming out imagine because I said so. And for any of my readers who are transfem (if any of you are, hello queens )

I got some ideas from  i_want_a_smoothie and yourlocalducknamer. Go check out their books :)

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗

'Alright then. I can do this. I can do this. I... I can't do this.'

You sighed and ran your hands though your shoulder-length h/c hair. Today was a very important day for you. Why? You were coming out as trans to Ranboo today. Over the past few days you'd been mulling over when you would be ready to come out to your boyfriend, and you decided today was the day. But, you were, understandably, nervous as hell and dreading it to no end.

'What if they decide he didn't actually love me anymore? I mean, he's basically gay. Yeah, they're more unlabelled than anything else, but still! What if he actually stops completely?'

Okay, you had seen how supportive they were towards the trans community, and you were really happy about that, but this... it felt different. Like he'd treat you differently. You knew deep down that he wouldn't. But that was very deep. Extremely so. Like, 'depths of the Mariana Trench' kind of deep. So deep, that you weren't even sure.

'I could try to say closeted forever.'  You joked to yourself.

Yeah, no. No way in HELL would that work. The last few weeks had been torturous enough.

'Alright then, I got this.'

═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═

"Hey, um, boo?" You asked, your head peering around the door to the lounge room where your partner sat, scrolling through his phone.

"Hello, my beloved, what's up?" He said, looking up at you.

"Hey, uhm, could I- could we talk? I-... there's something I have to tell you." You asked quietly, your nerves going haywire.

"Uh, sure? What's up?" Ranboo gave you a slightly worried and confused look, but nodded.

"I, um-" You exhaled through your nose and bit your lip, before moving to sit at the opposite end of the couch. "So, um..."

"Bubs? What's wrong?" He furrowed their eyebrows, biting the inside of their cheek. 

"I, um- there's been- there's been something I've been hiding from you for a while." You stuttered over your words.

He stared at you. No reaction. In which you didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing. 

As you desperately tried to form your confession together, your brain thought of a twenty different ways this could go. And none of them were good. They could tell me he doesn't love me. He could tell me I'm a freak. They could yell at me. They could-