🥀𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕐𝕠𝕦, 𝕊𝕠 𝕄𝕦𝕔𝕙☁️

Ranboo's been scrolling though Twitter, and has found a load of old clips of him, leading to them becoming really anxious and having a panic attack. Then you come along

Request: no

AU: IRL

Pronouns: They/them

Genre: angst to fluff

TW: mentions of anxiety, panic attack

Once again, another oneshot that was inspired by a fellow author, by the name of Quackity_My__Beloved! Check out their version, because it's a crap ton better than the Walmart version of mine!

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

Ranboo was currently sitting at his desk, with his head in his hands, regretting picking up their phone in the first place. Everything was going fine; great, even, until they went online to the reincarnation of hell that is Twitter, and the longer he scrolled, the more that nasty feeling sat in his stomach became prominent. His fans were tweeting old clips of them for Throwback Thursday. None of them meant anything by it, hell, it's what fans do! They really did not like seeing old clips of himself, as it made him feel pretty anxious. Yet, they couldn't stop watching them. Every single video made him more and more worried, until he forced himself to get the heck off that awful app and take a deep breath. They began to draft a tweet asking everyone to stop and address the situation, but quickly gave up as he began to feel really overwhelmed. He recognised what they was feeling at the moment as the beginning of a panic attack. 

How could they word this the right way?

Wouldn't everyone think that he was being stupid for asking his fans to stop posting and retweeting clips of him? Again, it's literally what fans do.

And what could he do to make them stop?

He was worried their fans wouldn't understand. They felt he might end up making the situation worse, and besides, there were so many clips out there already. There was next to nothing they could do.

So there the tall enby sat, head in his hands, thoughts going a million miles a minute, and their drafted tweet still open. They knew they was definitely on the verge of having a panic attack, and there was nothing he could do to stop it coming.

Then, his significant other by the name of Y/N walks in, un-noticed by them.

(Y/N's P.O.V) -a few minutes before-

"Thank you everyone for the subs and follows!" You say to your chat. "This is U/N, signing off." You raise two fingers to your forehead and salute as your usual way to end your stream. You click the 'end stream' button and lean back in your seat, stretching.

'That was fun.'  You smile to yourself before getting up. The stream consisted of you causing absolute chaos and wreaking havoc upon the DreamSMP for upcoming lore. It's gonna be awesome.

"Hmm... where's Mark?" You mutter to yourself. You haven't seen them for about an hour now. 

You walk into his streaming room, to see him with their head down. 'Is he sleeping? That can't be good for their back-'

"Hey, boo." You walk over to his desk and go to wrap your arms around their neck. But then you notice his breathing; uneven.

"Mark? You okay?"