ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕐𝕠𝕦 ℂ𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝔼𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕆𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣:

Names he calls you:

╰┈➤ Beloved/my beloved: Okay, hear me out- just after the whole 'Ranboo my Beloved' thing happened, people made the same gif but with your Minecraft skin and your username. One day they saw it and thought 'Wouldn't it be funny if I called Y/N that?' and then bam.

╰┈➤ Shortie, short stack: He really loves to tease you about your height. Unless of course you're insecure about it, then they leave it alone.

╰┈➤ Mousie: They think it suits you- short and cute.

╰┈➤ Baby: Normally when they're tired he'll call you this. Like, for example, you've both fallen asleep cuddling, and then you wake up to go to the bathroom, and your movement causes him to wake up as well. Then he says in a sleepy voice,

"Baby, come back and cuddle me."

Instant death for all simps.

╰┈➤ Bubba, bubbs, etc: Again, names he calls you when he's a sleepy boi. Or when you need a lil' bit o' comfort. 

╰┈➤ Babe: Mans loves making you blush. Plain and simple. Or if you're physically incapable of blushing, he likes that fact that you try and fail to kill your smile when they call you that.

╰┈➤  Oreo girl/Oreo entity: [For the feminine and gender neutral folks] You call out 'Oreo Boi!' trying to get their attention, and he responds with 'Oreo girl/entity!'

╰┈➤ Particle #1: You were the one to suggest him starting up his channel, and you were his first subscriber on both of YouTube and Twitch.

╰┈➤ Love: Plain and simple. He thinks it's cute, you think it's cute, bingo.

Names you call him:

╰┈➤ Boo: This one should be extremely obvious- it's a shorter version of his username, and it's cute. You are the only one allowed to call him that.

╰┈➤ String bean, beanstalk, skyscraper, etc: Ranboo is an absolute giant. It's only right for you to give him nicknames to tease him about his tallness.

╰┈➤ Bubba, bubs, etc: Same reasons as his. You also think it's cute :>

╰┈➤ Oreo boy, Memory boy: You'd call him this somethings during the DSMP era. Towards the end you ended up stopping though (cause it's low-key cringe)

╰┈➤ Rabnoo, RanMan: Weird spin-off versions of his name

╰┈➤ Handsome, pretty boy, pretty privilege, etc: These sorts of nicknames make them melt. Especially when his dysmorphia is acting like a bitch. You make him feel a little better by calling them names that compliment their looks.