☁️ 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥 𝕐𝕠𝕘𝕒: 𝕡𝕥 𝟙 ☁️

This takes place during Jack's 'Trying the World's Weirdest Sport' vlog(it isn't necessarily a Ranboo x Reader oneshot, but there are small mentions of it. And the idea was cool)

Request: no

AU: IRL

Pronouns: she/her

Genre: fluff

TW: swearing

Another oneshot that was inspired! The time, by the lovely myste_is_here! Check out their version, as it's ways better than mine!

Also, you and Tubbo are wearing matching Corpse merch. Because why the hell not? It's an adorable idea.

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗

"Today, we are on a farm!" Jack says, looking at the camera with his arms out in front of him for emphasis. "Why? Because I have decided-"

"WE'RE DOIN' GOAT YOGA!!" You push Jack out of the way and stand on one leg while raising your hands all the way over your head like you're being held at gunpoint by a police officer. 

"U/N! Don't ruin my intro, ya twat!" He taps you on the arm in a joking manner, resulting in Tubbo, Josh and Ranboo, though known to you and his friends as Mark, laughing slightly.

"Suck it, baldy." You giggle slightly and cross your arms.

"Don't call her a twat!" Ranboo snickers.

"What're you gonna do about it?" Jack looks up at him, basically breaking his neck to look the skyscraper you call your boyfriend.

"Fight you." 

"Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!" Tubbo and Josh chant, waving their fists in the air.

"Okay, calm down children, calm down. There will be no fighting before we see the goats." You say and shake your head like a disappointed mother.

"I am literally older than you!" Jack yells.

"And I do not care." You reply in an apathetic tone.

═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═

"How we feelin', men and woman?" Jack holds the phone so it's facing Tubbo, Ranboo and I. "What do we think of goat yoga?

"I'm excited." Tubbo answers, focused on the the bag he's holding.

"Feeling great." Ranboo responds, using your head as an arm rest.

"Pog." You put your hands in front of your chest and stick your thumbs up. "I like goats. Especially baby ones. They're cute."

"Very." Jack agrees.

"Good answer."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═

"Does anyone know what we're doing here at all?" Jack asks, directing the phone at yourself, Tubbo and Ranboo.

"Umm..."

"Goat yoga." Ranboo states and you just stare at him though your disguise.

"No shit." You deadpan.

═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═

"Oh, also, uhh, this is Josh Manifold." Jack points to Josh as you zoom on him. "He's my brother."