05: ʀᴇᴊᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ

"Rejected"

3rd Pov

Next day

A beautiful day to begin with. But a young girl has a dark cloud above her head, as she sits at the corner because of the mission that they going to do. The principal gave them earlier. The mission is mixed of...

The principal decides that Yashiro, Kyousuke, Maki, and Megumi attend the normal school to exorcise the curse that wandering around.

"Why would we need to attend when we can exorcise it after school?" A green-haired ask their principal. "Don't you guys want to feel e̶n̶j̶o̶y a normal life?" Yaga, the Principal of the Tokyo jujutsu school said. "I request to withdraw the mission," The white-haired girl said as she bow 90 degrees.

The others look at her, thinking why the white-haired girl wants to withdraw from the mission when she is always on a mission all the time.

"Rejected"

"Huh?"

"HUUUH!?"

Yashiro's Pov

"What a drag," I thought as we walked towards the school, the principal said that we have 3 months to enjoy ordinary life, I wish Nobara take my place. "We're here, Hiro," Kyousuke whisper as I nod. "Megumi will be separate, and the three of us same class and schedule," Maki said as she stop walking turned around to us, she put her right hand to her waist. "and lastly don't get attached" She added. We all nod.

As I look around, the school is kinda big, I guess? Do I have dirt in my face they all looking at me, I nudge Kyousuke's arm as I whisper, "Do I have dirt in my face?" "No, maybe they just amaze your face" Kyousuke whispered back as he turn to me, giving me a small smile. A chuckle escapes from my mouth.

We arrive in front of the classroom, ah, that's why they're few people outside the room. I heard inside the room said "Come in," I guess that was our homeroom teacher.

Maki open the door as we enter, a new face comes into my sight, well, this is my first time meeting them, of course, this is my first time in the school. We stand in front of them, as the teacher introduces herself to us, "I'm Nobi Marie, your homeroom teacher" She turns around then writes her name on the board. ノビ·マリー

"They are transfer students who will stay here for 3 months, don't ask why 3 months only," Marie-sensei said as she turn around to face her students, smiling. "Be kind," She said as she turn to us, "Will you guys introduce yourself?"

"I'm Zenin Maki, call me Maki," Maki said as she bows then turn around to write her name on the board. 善仁まき

"I'm Sato Kyousuke, nice to meet you all," Kyo said, he write his name on the board 佐藤恭介 " 'nice to meet you all,' my ass, it does not like nice, ya know," I thought, girls, interrupt my thought.

"Ah!"

"He's handsome!?, right!!"

"He is single, right?"

A lot of girls shout as their face looks like a tomato, "What a bunch of annoying simps" I thought.

It's my turn. "I'm Gojoū Yashiro," I said as I bow, I can feel stares at me, was it because of Kyousuke? I write my name on the board, 八代五条

I hear some boys whistle,

"You guys are fine sitting with each other, right?" Marie-sensei said as we nodded. "I expected you guys don't talk during the discussion" She point at the back, three chairs empty. I guess that's where we sitting.

.

.

.

The bell rang, a lot of students are happy cause it was lunchtime, "Then, please study well, bye," Marie-sensei said as she starts walking out of the room.

a lot of students suddenly came in front of us, boys and girls, a bunch of questions they throw to us, "Are you guys single?" "Let's be friends" "Why don't we hang out?"

They continue to question us, as I finish putting my notes inside the bag. I stand as I raise my left arm to them, "Why don't we continue this later?" I suggest as all their eyes landed on me. "I'm sure some of you guys are hungry," I said as they nodded. "That good idea," "Oh, after school we have a lot of time"

They bid us goodbye, they're finally gone, "Let's go, I'm already hungry," I said as I wait for them. "I think it's you, who's hungry," Kyousuke said as Maki finish hers. "Let's go, I'm hungry too, Kyousuke," Maki complain. "Okay, okay," Kyousuke said as he finally stand up. He is so slow.

As we arrive at the cafeteria, We're walking like a lot of students, eyes land on us. "Can they just mind their business," I mumble as we go looked an empty table, we already get food as we're looking at a table, I spot a table but someone is already sitting as I try to look around, I notice the guy, the guy is kinda familiar,

"Hey, I see an empty table," I said as they look at me. I start walking as they follow, "Do you think they're together?" "Are they friends?" "Did she thinks that because she's pretty, she can get all the boys?" "Hey stop hitting my little pop-rock!" "Since when he's yours?!" I hear all their saying is nonsense.

We arrive at the table, "Are you Alone?" I ask. as the guy looks around who said that. "No, I'm not alone," He said as I sit down, they sit down too. "Why don't you find another table?" He said as he start eating again.

"Do you dislike people that much?" I ask. "Maybe," He answers as I chuckle. "It's fine, I dislike them too, Megumi," I said as I smiled, pissing the other girls. Well, after all, Kyousuke and Megumi are handsome. And I admit that...

"Gojo, stop making more enemies," Maki said as I look at her, I smiled as I was going to talk "I'm th-" Kyousuke cut me off, "You going to say 'I'm the sister of the strongest sorcerer, My brother can eliminate them all,' right?"

My smile faded away, "Yah, why ruining the fun," I said as I start eating, I hear Kyousuke sigh, and I chuckle.