21: ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴꜰʟɪᴄᴛ.

The conflict.

3 days later

3rd Pov

She slowly opened her tired eyes. She sits up, looking around her room. She was alone, was she expecting someone to wait for her when she woke up? or she was expecting to be alone?

She hears someone knocking at her door. "Come in..." She uttered, she wish that someone knocking on her door, heard her voice. The door gradually opened, and she saw who come in. It was Satoru.

"Of course, it was Satoru. He was worried about his younger sister," She mentally thinks. "-re you fine? You looked so tired," Satoru's voice snapped her out of her thoughts.

She nodded at the words despite the feeling right now, She somewhat feel hot even tho the temperature of the room is kinda cold. a sweat fell around her temple,

Satoru got closer than earlier before patting her head, "Don't overwork yourself, okay?" Satoru said, looking at his sister, wearing a worried look before wiping the sweats with his other hand.

She nodded again, giving Satoru a reassuring small smile. Satoru let a small sigh of relief, smiling at his sister. Does she intend to listen to her brother...? Will she..?

She walked out of her room, feeling suffocating inside. Earlier, she felt her heart stop for a brief moment. When she was talking to her brother. Right now, she was walking, clearly in deep thought. Walking through the hallway.

Click

Clack

Click

Clack

The sound of her shoes echoes through the quiet hallway. The only thing she can hear was the sound of her shoe noise and her own breath. She glances at the windows in the hallway before continuing her walk.

That's how quiet the hallway is. She was walking fine until she abruptly stop. "Argh!" She falls on her knee and sat in an uncomfortable position, clutching at her chest more specifically where her precious heart resides. She was actually clutching her clothes.

She feels like she can pass out at any moment but she didn't dare to lose consciousness now, who knows if she passed out so suddenly. The sound of her heavy puff breath, "Hah....argh!!" She clenched at her clothes, so tight.

She tried her best to stay calm but it seems to be hard to be calm in this situation. Her eyes started to get red, and tears slowly rolled down to her chin, she used her other hand to stop the tears.

.

.

She didn't let go of her clothes until her breathing was steady. She already calmed down but still sitting uncomfortable position. She didn't move for a second,

She closed her eyes for like a second... -maybe a minute, then opened her eyes. But when her jewel eyes adjust to the light, it was darker. But those jewel hues turn back to their original color in merely seconds.

She tried to stand up, but the moment she stood up, she lost balance. Eyes widen as she didn't expect, well, may be expected. Who wouldn't be lost balance when you sat for too long on the ground and then suddenly stood up?