10.5: 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

a short special chapter~

Yashiro's birthday

it's Hiro's b-day, but she didn't remember because she's always busy! So her classmate decide to prepare for her b-day party!

Yashiro's Pov

While I walk through the hallway, I felt someone staring at me. I quickly looked back to catch that someone. But sadly I didn't catch the stalker...

Continued my walk. From time to time, I glanced back if I can catch the stalker but when I arrive at my destination, the feeling of being stared at disappeared. "Seems like they're done, for now..." I looked around my surroundings before I step into the room.

3rd Pov

The white-haired girl continues to walk through the hallway, and from time to time she glances back. "Sensei!" Nobara whisper-shouted to her sensei as she pulls the back collar, to appear to be not caught by the white-haired girl. Satoru let out a surprised yelp because his limitless are off.

"We will get caught if you poke your head like that!" Itadori shouted, they treating Satoru like they were classmates. Poor sensei, oh he's not poor, haha. "Ha! Itadori!" Nobara whisper-shouted before putting her slim hand on the pink-haired boy's mouth. The two started to argue with each other.

"Stop talking," Maki, who was with them, shortly said as she looked at them before looking ahead to see Yashiro still walking. The two, who were bickering suddenly stopped and then sit obediently.

They saw Yashiro stop walking before they can see what she do, they were all pull back. They sync all looked at Panda, who pulls them. "Let's go now," Panda said, but still didn't let go of them.

.

.

.

.

"Right now, we should prepare for her birthday party," Panda-san stated. All of them starting nodded. "But...won't senpai notice, because of the noisy?" Itadori said as he looked at Satoru.

"Don't worry, she's always on the mission," Satoru said grinning. They don't know if it's good or not. Itadori and Nobara deadpanned. Maki sighed at the sight. "This will be a long day..."

Yashiro's Pov

It's already dark outside, 6pm. I just got back from the mission and am now, walking back to my room to rest.

When I entered the dorm(?), I notice something and that is, it was so f*cking quiet and it was totally impossible if Itadori and Nobara are here which they appear not to be here... I walked through the hallway with caution because of how quiet is it.

I arrive at the cafeteria room, I opened the door just to see how dark the room are. I find the switch that connected to the lightbulb, opened the light as I turned around,

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

I was...a bit surprised. "Ah...it's my birthday today, huh...." I mumble as I was being pulled by my back collar, as I let a small yelp. "What do you mean, 'Ah it's my birthday today, huh' what thats suppose to be mean?" Nobara shouted as she was the culprit who grab my collar.

She has an irritating look because of what I said but soon disappears and replaces it with a smile on her face. What just happen-

"Don't tell me...." Itadori voiced out, he looked at me with such an expression, I can't tell if he pity me or just simply worried about my condition but since they prepared a small party for me, I let it slide just for today.

"You forgot your own birthday!" He finishes as Nobara shakes me back and forth. "Nobara....don't shake too much the birthday girl," Maki said as she placed her hand on Nobara's shoulder.

Nobara looked at Maki then me before letting me go. Maki was now in front of me, "Happy birthday, Yashiro..." She said before letting a smile. Patting my shoulder lightly.

"Thank you..."

"Heeyyyy!" Satoru yell as he whined like a kid. "How could you only thank Maki," As he pouted, I looked at everybody in the room before speaking. "Thank you for preparing my birthday party... I really appreciate it," I said as I gave them a small smile, a genuine small smile from mine...

I can hear my phone's continuous' beep' sound. I pulled it out from my pocket to stop where the sound came from.

Michi-chan

Happy birthday! Gojo-Kun told me it's your birthday today, sorry if I didn't visit you and greet you with a happy birthday. I'm quite busy these days that's why, anyway. Happy birthday, may you have a great day!

Hina

Happy birthday! Takemichi told me it's your birthday today, so when we meet again I gave you my small present!

Emma

Happy birthday! hehe, I heard from Hina, when we meet this week, I treat you to something!

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!

[This was supposed to be published when the book hit 1k views but it is already 1.1k huhu, sorry for the late short special chapter. Well, wish you enjoy the small chapter~]