14: ꜱᴘᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴜᴋᴜɴᴀ

Spend time with Sukuna..?

Yashiro's Pov

"Hey! Why are you in control!!!???" I shouted at Sukuna, who just casually walking around with us, and HE ignore me. I turned at Megumi. "Why he was in control??" I question, Megumi, who looked at me, before opening his mouth to tell me.

"Itadori got knocked out, and he took advantage of it," Megumi stated shortly as he glance at the pink-haired guy beside me. Sukuna didn't even look at us, he just continue walking without getting irate. "He's having more patience, I feel like a proud sister here," I thought.

"...And he promises that he won't hurt us..." Megumi hesitates to finish his statement. "I never knew that Sukuna can keep his promise," Maki said as I glance at her, she finally gains her normal self, the confident girl. "Now you know..." He said,

I stopped walking, I looked at Sukuna, "Is it because of that...?" I said as they all had stopped because of me, "Yes..." He admits it, "And... without that... I will kill you all without a doubt," He said as he continued walking ahead of us.

A smile appeared on my face, as I happily followed Sukuna after. Leaving the two behind, dumbfound. Maki and Megumi stand there.

3rd Pov

"Are you sure, that Sukuna is not a fake?" Maki asks Megumi, who struggles to answer the question. "And are you sure too, that Gojo-san is real?" Megumi ask back as they started to walk, following the two, who were ahead of them.

Yashiro's Pov

"Thank you," I said as I looked at Sukuna, who already looking at me, "No need to thank me," He said, "I'm the one who suggest this pact... after all," He added, looking ahead, I was surprised when Sukuna suggests something.

"OI" I looked where the voice come from, as I found myself somewhere in an unfamiliar place. "Don't stand there, come here" I finally see who the hell talking to me.

"No, where I am," I said as I looked around, just finding the skulls and the blood water on the floor. "You are in my inmate domain" Sukuna answered, he was sitting on some kind of throne.

"Then what I'm doing here?" I ask despite he might not answer but looked like I was wrong. "Cause I summon you...?" He said as he suddenly appeared in front of me. I unconsciously step back,

"Make a pact with me," He suddenly said out of blue, "Eh?" "Eh..?" "Ehhh!!!" My eyes got widened, as I stare at his red eyes, who just stared at my jewel eyes, interested.

.

.

"Oi... stop smiling like that, you look creepy," Sukuna said as he glance at me. Despite being a king of the curse, he unexpectedly looked like a normal person, or was it because of Itadori's body?, "eheh... sorry" As I gave him a sheepish smile, "tsk..." as we walked around, I found...Korean shop? '한국시장'

I pulled Sukuna, as we enter the shop. "Why did you pull me?!" Sukuna complain as I keep pulling him, I know, I shouldn't pull him around careless but I can't help it. We entered the shop,

"Gojo-senpai!!" Megumi whispered-shouted as they followed as soon as they notice us, running toward a certain shop. "Where are they?" Maki said as she looked around and didn't find us.

We appeared across the shop, "Why did you do that?" Sukuna asks as he put his hand on his waist. "Escape?" I said to him, "cause I want to spend time with you..." I continued as I looked beside me,

Sukuna has a surprised expression that then turned into a grin. "Then lead the way, princess," He said, I started walking as he followed me behind, unbeknownst that he looked at a certain person, smirking.

_Tokyo

"So where we would go?" Sukuna asks, I glance at him, seeing his hands on his pocket or Itadori's pocket, "Somewhere... so what is Itadori's doing?" I ask, "Sleeping," He answered,

"And.... we arrive!" I stated as we stopped at a... cafe. "カフェ?" (A cafe?) Sukuna said as I hum. "Let's go!" I opened the door as I already smell the aroma of coffee and cakes! Yum!

We picked a table, and a waitress comes, "Usual order? cakes and green tea?" the waitress ask as she smiled, I hum as I looked at Sukuna, who sit across from me, "How bout you?" I ask, "Same as yours, just don't have a cake," Sukuna said as he looked at me,

She write down even though she knew the order, "Then...2 usual orders as the other one are without cakes," She said as she looked at me. "How many guy friends do you have?" She ask as she had a teasing smile, "erm..." I suddenly feel hot even tho I'm not doing something as I hide my rosy face, lowering my head,

"Then please wait for a few mins," She said as I can hear her laugh, soon her footstep getting farther and farther. "Hmm... how many?" Sukuna asks as I raise my head, the tint of pink fading away, "many of what?" I ask back, "Guy friends" He answered as he looked at me. grinning.

"Thats..." I avert my eyes, "Hmm?... Cat got your tongue?" Sukuna said as I got embarrassed again, he's quite chatty today. "No....Cat never got my tongue," I said looking back at him just to find out he was already looking at me. Still grinning.

The waitress comes to our table and she placed the tray on the table, "Here you go!"

I pick the fork, putting it in my mouth to eat the cake, "I knew it, this will always be the best," I said, "Brother like a sister..." Sukuna said as he sigh, "Hey!" I called out, pouting because of the remarks.

"It's delicious don't you know? why don't you try it?" I said as I lean on the table, holding out the fork with strawberry cake, "Ahh..." Sukuna looked at me, uncertain.

"So... do I really need to eat that?" He asks as I nod, "Yea.. cause my arm is gonna fall off from my body" I said as I giggled, he glance at me before taking the cake.

as he chew it, he looked disgusted. He finally finishes it, "It's fine... I guess..." He said as he drink tea. "hehe..." I enjoy my cakes as he simply watches me. "She didn't even realize that we had an indirect kiss..." Sukuna thought as he sighs... but soon replaced a grin.

"You know..." Sukuna started as I look up, away from my cake, tilting my head, "You really had nosy friends" Sukuna stated, "Eh... How did you know?" I ask as he chuckles, "Is there something funny?" I thought.

"You admit that they're quite nosy..." Sukuna said as he laugh, "I wish you could introduce them... like the group behind you..." He finished as I looked back because of Sukuna's statement.