17: ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ

letter

3rd Pov

The time was between 1 and 2:00 pm. The weather appears to be cloudy this noon as no sun, that brightly shines when 12:00 pm already started.

Inside the building, in one of many rooms in jujutsu high as well as the one in the infirmary room, where you can rest for a while. You can only see a plain desk with a water bottle placed, a plain white curtain for the windows that were neatly arranged, and a plain bed. In the bed, there you will see, a female teenager sleeping peacefully, even though she's not -anyway,

as she slowly opened her eyes, brightness from the lightbulb come greeted her as they come in contact with her face. She deliberately sits down on the bed, she wants to look outside, so she decides to look out of the window since she was still hurt.

Walking toward the window, gradually opening the window, she unexpectedly shivers because of the wind as she was only wearing a hospital white gown, and seemed like the hospital gown was a thin fabric. She was enjoying watching the trees dance into the air until...

she saw a pigeon, flying in her direction, the pigeon safely arrive at her window. She opens her window more widely because of the pigeon, the pigeon peeks at the window as they slowly came in.

She unconsciously touches the pigeon's head trying to pat it. Seem like the pigeon likes being pet as they lean on the girl's touch as they suddenly stopped leaning on the girl's hand stood up straight or whatever it is called,

as they remember, why they were here. She seem like understood why the pigeon suddenly stop. She saw the paper that attaches to the pigeon, grabbing it as she opened it with caution.

Opened it, and she saw neat writing on the paper. the content of the paper made her mad..a bit... crumbling the side of the paper as she continue to read it despite wanting to throw and burn it.

dear hiro-chan,

I miss you so much, you know? anyway, this is not the reason why I send a pigeon to tell you 'I miss you,' and I want to be special by sending a pigeon using them as a messenger... before I start my real reason, can you answer my quick question? do you miss me too? I would be happy if you answered yes but I know you well, so my real reason was, would you meet me again for the last time? I promise I vanished into your life once I see you for the last time...

yours sincerely, Kaito

Yashiro's Pov

"That-!" Glaring at the piece of paper as I try to calm down myself, inhale, and...exhale, inhale...exhale. I walked toward the desk beside my hospital bed, "paper...paper..." I mumble as I try to look for paper and pen inside the drawer.

I found paper and pen as I sat down to be more comfortable when writing, even though the content I'm writing is not pleasant at all.

This is the last time, I'm going to meet you. I will meet you next month in that park, the first week. I'm sure you don't have a problem? cause if you do... -anyway, don't bother to send another message. For the quick question of yours, I do not miss you... anymore

Not sincerely, Gojoū

Somewhere

Kaito's Pov

I waited for the pigeon to arrive as I remain at the tree. The tree's shadow towered over me. I saw my pigeon already coming forward. They landed on my shoulder as I receive the message.

I hold the paper, and a chuckle escapes my mouth. Reading the last part makes me laugh even though it is not funny... "Haha.... She's still the same as ever... but right now, she becomes softer..." I mumble, patting the pigeon for the good work.

I looked at the sky, thinking about what happen if I didn't leave her side? "Hahaha..." Covering my face using my hand, "I'm having foolish thoughts right now..." I spoke in a monotone before peeking behind my hand, looking at the beautiful sky.

"Soon... we will be reunited again"

||↨Trivia↨||

Yashiro is an animal lover

Hiro likes being pat on head,

Kaito was very special to Hiro