16: ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴋɪᴅ

the little kid

3rd Pov

"This girl!!!" the guy shouted as he try to pull the Yashiro's collar before the girl was pulled back by someone else, "How can you be so low? attacking a lady," a male voice said, as they looked at the source of the voice.

There is a bit of light on them, so they can see the newcomer. As soon as they saw the newcomer, they can tell that this newcomer or this man is related to the girl who looked down on them.

The girl didn't even give a glance to the man who save her from trouble, "Here I thought you got lost but... because you got blocked by thugs" the man said as he simply gave them a smile like nothing happened. The blonde boy looked at the man and then at the girl.

"Why their words are similar?" He thought as he keep looking at them, "Let's go, I don't want to waste my time more than a minute here" the girl said as she started to walk away from them.

The man started to walk toward the girl until he glance at them, "I appreciate it if you guys don't bother her in the future," the man said as he gave them a smile but terrifying.

"Why'd you follow me?" Yashiro said that before she can turn around, she was falling. She realizes her brother knocked her out. Before she can touch the ground, she can feel being carried.

.

.

.

Yashiro's Pov

I woke up as I sat, touching my nape, "Ahh...what happen earlier...? -Why do I suddenly feel tired?" I ask too, particularly no one but unexpectedly, someone answered it. "You were sitting uncomfortably when I found you, that's why," as I turn around to see Satoru eating candies.

"Ah... where did you find me?" I ask as I fix my hair, looking at him, "Somewhere," He answered while a confused look can be found on my face. "Don't worry about it..." He said as he glance at me before turning back to his food. "I don't remember what happen earlier tho..." I thought as I didn't think about it deeply, after all, it is not something important... right..?

"Onii-san...." I called out as I whined, stopping for a while as he looked back at me, walking towards me. "...Why do you need to drag me?" as I looked around, found an abandoned house with nothing except a gloomy aura... "There might be spider web..." I mutter,

"Don't be scared, I'm here if something happens to you, either way, you can protect yourself," He said as he praise me at the end of the sentence, he was grinning while I, was so scared.

"I don't need your praises right now," I complain, I can tell, this house is being abandoned for a while, the entire house is being surrounded by bad energy...

I'm getting paranoid, huh? I'm starting to hear a kid crying, "Hah!" as I clingy to Satoru, he flinches at the sudden touch, he was using limitless as well as I am but mine are kinda limited because I'm still learning! When both limitless users touch each other, instead of not touching them, they can touch each other like normal people!

After a few seconds pass he goes back to his normal self, "Ho~oh... Does little Gojo scared~?" He tease as I looked around weirdly, "Onii-san I promise I heard a kid crying!" I said as my brother laugh at my statement.

"WAAHHH!!"

"AHH kya! Brother!!" I scream as I hold on brother's clothes, shutting my eyes as my vision darkens, I keep clinging to my brother who seems to be looking around,

"...are you sure, you're hearing a kid crying...?" Satoru said with a bit of a serious tone as he keep looking around, patting my back as I peek to see him having a serious look, he was not joking right now, "Yes... do you think I'm hearing it wrong?" I voiced out at the same time I nod, opening both eyes,

"Because if you ask me... I don't.... hear a kid crying..." he said before looking at me, who was scared of shit because of a kid crying, "But I can sense a faintly cursed energy," he added, giving me a small smile to ensure me 'I'm safe'

"Why are we even here?" I ask as he guides me to the exit, letting me lead as he followed behind. "I had a mission here, and I think it is perfect training for you but.... seem like the curse escape..." He stated as we were close to the outside.

I insensibly glanced back, and I see a silhouette, a form of a... kid...? a kid here? in an abandoned house... as I see their figure, they suddenly raised their hand as they wave, I can see them grin...at me? even tho it is dark, I can see a bit because of the light, using their hand to wave.

They opened their mouth, saying something that I can't hear or understand even though I try to read their lips,

but suddenly I heard a whisper like they were behind me as I got chills for a second, "-soon.... y..ur bod...wil.. be.. mine..." I heard clearly the last, soon a headache come...

Shortly as I stepped out of the abandoned house, I suddenly fell, "Hiro!" Satoru shouted as he came to catch me as soon he saw me fall. "I suddenly feel so exhausted..." I thought.

Felt my eyes starting to close... darkness started to consume me... I can hear Satoru's desperate call, I want to tell him "I'm fine" but when I opened my mouth,

nothing came out, raising my hand, reaching his face or so I thought, I can't really see that well, my vision was already blurry. Not long ago, my eyes finally rest... leaving the semi-panic Satoru.

||↨Trivia↨||

Yashiro tends to change her mood depending on the situation but! there was a time she was serious

Hiro was not really that short but they call her little girl