21.5: Author's Note.

Author's Note.

Warning! [lowercase] a lot

Good day! for every reader who reads this!

this is an important note about the story so please, do take your time reading it. it's only short, I guess...

The author's here! I think this will be my first A/N and going to be my last A/N. Tho I hate A/N itself but it really needed to be read.

I will start with talking nonsense first ヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ

at first, I was hesitant to publish this book but in the end, I publish it.

I started this book when I still had an online class, even casual writing chapters when the teacher was discussing a topic. I won't deny it, I wasn't listening at all.

and I publish it recently. I did find my first chapters to seem to be kinda...childish and cringe... anyway,

I understand that part because I'm still inexperienced when comes to writing a book and I'm kinda immature all the time,

and sometimes I think my writing has changed many times? or is it just me, due to the many fanfics I read but that's not my excuse to write an A/N. 

I write an A/N to inform you guys that instead of 30+ chapters, it will be shortened. it might not even reach 30 I think? if I'm not mistaken.

I only have a few drafts and those drafts are still unedited and need to revise.

School is going to start soon. and I don't want to work with the school work and this book at the same time and  it might even take a long time before uploading again.

I came to a decision that, I will, kinda stop it somewhere in those draft chapters.

At this point, I don't know if the story makes sense at all,

but hopefully, the ending will be in your favor.