Hi Friends

JORDAN'S P.O.V

"Hello Tiff" I said, walking over to a gravestone.
"So life..." I start and then tell a long story.

I finished and got up. I waved at the stone and put a single pink flower down in a small vase. I walked away and ran back home. The sun burnt my neck but I didnt really mind. I ran as fast as I could. I came up to my driveway when Andy's car had already been parked.
"Shit!" I shout and run into the door and then intk the living room to see mom, dad, Andy and Juliet watching something on television.
"Where have you been, missy?" Dad asks, still focused on the programme.
"Just to visit a friend. What are you watching?" I said. I sat down and was pulled into a rib-breaking hug given to me by mom.
"Stop scaring us!" She crys.
"I know this is a cute, family moment. But i love your hair!" Juliet states and I laugh, shaking mom off me.

MONDAY MORNING (DAY BEFORE WEDDING)

The wedding is tomorrow and let me just say, the Biersack family is not at its best! Juliet, mom and Cassie had gone off. Dan, Andy and the guys had gone off. I was alone. Again... I hated being alone. I looked at my hair. I did like it. The way it got to a darker brown at the ends! My blue eyes had returned and were shining brightly. My bones were visible. Everything was visible. I shook it off and went over to my MacBook. I opened it on my bed and looked at my Tumblr. All the questikns questions were of course about the band so I decided to post the same thing on all my social media sites.

'We were not working out. I hope the guys get far and I know they will since they are some strong ass people."

It hurt. A band that I had made was without me. Touring, partying and just having fun. I missed them. Jake, Finn and even Cora!

I was still in my Spongebob Squarepants onsie. I shoved all my hair into a messy bun and walked down stairs. I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and sat down in the living room. I watched Kerrang and shit. I was out right board.

My phone went off and I decided to answer...

"Hey babe! What is up gurrrrllll?"
"RYAN!" I screamed.
"Dont give me a headache. Im at your door and ims taying over. I have my tux and everything!" He said and I nodded to myself.

I heard the door open and close. I ran up behind the figure and hugged him. "Hi Ryan. How are ya!?"
"Couldnt be better. Graduated, boyfriend, all sorts has happened"
"Well...hospital, new niece soon, cheated on. Great..."

we talked for hours and hours. Everyone came back at around 7. Everyone waved to Ryan and I and we waved back. Mom made everyone a few sandwiches for everyone and we sank in gratefully.

"Cassie? Can I talk to you?" I ask, reluctantly.
"Sure babe" she replies and follows me into my bedroom.
"The baby is due in 5 months and the guys are on warped and then a break for a few months and... Jake will be gone!" I say.
"Oh, right. I didnt work that one out! Anyway, is that it, 'cause I need some sleep?" I nodded and she walked into her old bedroom.

Mom and dad had gone to bed aswell and Andy and Juliet will probably not sleep for while (if you know what I mean). Jake had a beer in his hand and went to bed. I dragged Ryan into my room and whispered "horror movies!"...

Ryan hates horror movies!

C
Co
Com
Comm
Comme
Commen
Comment
Commen
Comme
Comm
Com
Co
C

Did you like it?
I wanna talk to you more!
Thanks for 2.87K babe!
I love getting reads.
If you would like me to make another fanfic with your name in it, just message me and I shall do my best.
How are you?
If the answer is bad, just always look up. It always has to rain before a rainbow.