Christmas Party!

<Andy's P.O.V>

I wake up next to the love of my life. Today's the day were we tell our family and friends about our engagement.

"Hey white rabbit, are you ready?" Juliet asks nevously.

"Hey, dont worry! We will be fine" I reassure her.

She nods and i get dressed in a christmas sweater and black jeans. Juliet is in a christmas jumper and a pair of blue jeans and fluffy socks. I take a picture of us and I post it to instagram, comments and likes flew through my phone.

We walk downstairs to be confronted by mom, dad, Cassie and Jake.

"Hey, Andy. We are waiting until lazy ass gets up!" Jake laughs.

"Yeah, she is so lazy. Jordan was always late for...school" I reply.

"You know I can hear you, right?" Joedan says coming downstairs in her cow onzie.

"Urm...Lets open presents?" Juliet shouts and we all scramble amd scratch at the shiny wrapping paper.

<Jordan's P.O.V>

I recieved a Troye Sivan jumper, Dan and Phil merch, Tyler Oakly merch, hair products, make up and a pair of AP sweatpants from Ash. They were all loverly presents but my anxiety was growing, growing into a dark oit in my stomach. All this other family members coming.

My grandparents come first, then my mom and dad's work and school friends, thirdly Ryan and LKT came. Without thinking I pulled my friends into my room.

"Hey, What's wrong?" Cora says, examining my face.

"I just, um, I panicked.  I dont want to do this" I say.

They look at me and put all their presents in a corner.

"Jo Jo, dont worry. Its just family" Ryan says.

"Im scared for me and you lot!" I say "my mom's friend is homophobic, my grandparents have really closed minds!" I say sadly.

Suddenly, the door swung open to some of my friends. Bryan Stars and Kriss the bunny. They hugged me, gave us our presents and went back to the party. We just camped in my bedroom, snaking on whisper bars.

**********

My feet were hurting like mad and I had a large headache. The doorbell rung and as I was home alone, I got paranoid. I picked up a baseball bat and continued to the door, slowly. I inched my keys towards the door and I was confronted by a face I hoped never to see again. Her now, white blonde hair and electric pink dip dye, her drawn on brown eyebrows in a perfect way. Tiffany stood in a small, rainbow crop bra thing and a pair of light blue jeans.

"Before you close the door I would like to say something. This is on my bucket list since I have limited time. I would like to say im sorry, for being a bitchy jerk ass wipe. I felt horrifically disgusting after these school years. My heart pains to see scars on your body and tears on your face. I guess I was just too jelous and upset about myself and my mom. After my limited time thing happened, she left and I want to say, even if you dont want to be friends, I want to stay in touch and be a happy memory." She finishes and tears have come to her eyes.

"Limited time, are you moving?" I ask, my heart warming up to her sudden niceness.

"Im dying, of cancer. It has no cure and I have 5 weeks to live" she says as tears stroll down her face and I can see somethingin her eyes, guilt, pain and the truth!

"I am going to make this 5 week life worth everything for you! From this day forth, you are my friend and we will cross everything off that bucket list!" I say, hugging her.

"Oh my god! I am so glad you forgave me and when shall we start?"

"We start now. You can borrow my clothes and I have a unopened packet of bras and panties?" I say and she nods stepping in.

I dont know why im doing this but she seems sad and I did make a promise to myself that I would only hurt myself! Since she has cancer I decided to make a list of things to do and since we were born 2 days apart, we will be 18 and be offical graduates!

We lay on the floor and just chat, a good friendly chat until a thought crossed my mind.

"Hey, I have to record a new album in weeks so you will get to come tk the studio with me and I arrange you to mee more of the bands signed to Fearless Records"

"Please can I meet PTV and MIW?" she asks leaving my shocked and I nod my head.