Im So...

She seemed too perfect, like an unreal model. When I delivered to Jordan, my heart skipped a beat. I only saw her when she was small. I remember why I saw her...

(Flashback)

"Please...Stop!" a boy shouts and wimpers.

I sat in my usual lunch seat, no one really likes me. I moced here from England even though im American. I could hear shouts of pain again which scared me. I decided to stand up for the boy. I swung a punch at his head making him fall off the bruised boy. The boy ran away as a jolt of pain hit my head, making me fall over. They beat me up leaving me with bleeding cuts and yellow bruises on my face.

The familar black mob of hair was round the corner, crying.

"Are you okay?" I said and that is how we became best friends.

(End Of Flashback)

I suddenly get angry for the abandoment I felt when Andy stopped talking to me and ignored me. I shake my anger from my head and just thought of my jobs for tomorrow. Firstly, I have to go to the mall and get a few pairs of jeans from Forever 21 and then I have to go to Spencers to get stretches. I get in my bed and finally fall asleep to the slight wind.

**********
<Jordan's P.O.V>

I am currently in Spencers to get a new colour of hair dye and a new necklace I saw (fake necklace). I gran the colours and bleach and the necklace shaped like Gerald Way's mask in NaNaNa. I carry on walking when I trip over someone and go flying. I quickly pull myself up and look at the guy shyly. It was him, from the night before!

"I am so sorry, I-" he starts looking into my eyes.

"No, dont worry about it. Im Jordan" I say, a new found confidence within me grows.

"Sam Hanson. Nice to meet you!" Sam says, shaking my hand "Oh my god, your freezing!"

"Dont worry, im always cold. You want to go to the café,  I have a friend to meet there?" I ask.

He nods and pays for my items with my shouting at him to not. We walk to a table were Tiffany was sitting, sipping her coke and eating her cheese fries.

I introduce them and I start a conversation. Two hours were filled with laughing, getting to know each other and more lauging!

**********

My mind kept focusing on trying to put this Sam Hanson in a memory. Andy sits next to me and looks at my concentrating face and bursts into a fit of giggles.

"Hey Andy, do you know who Sam Hanson is?" I ask.

He stops laughing and gives me a disgusted look. "The fucker who tried to save me in school and ignored me when I became 'famous'!?" Andy asks, angrily scaring me slightly.

"Thats were I knew him from and I have his number if you want it?" I say and he shakes his head and leaves the room.

I sigh, roll me eyes and call him.

J=Jordan S=Sam

J- Hey!

S- Hi, how are u?

J- Im good! I asked Andy about you?

S- Oh good! I need to go now, sorry!

End of call.

I decided on sleeping so I did. I tried to ignore the dreams but the couch was SO much better then my bed! My mind was filled with the worried tone of Sam's voice and the sadness mixed in. I felt guilty for bringing it up so I texted him at 2 in the morning:

Good morning! Im sorry for bringing the topic up, I didnt mean to upset you or make you feel awkward around me. <3

This text was probably my savior if I wanted to keep this relationship going. Since I couldnt fall asleep, I decied to have a group call with my band. Lets just say, I was tired in the morning!

I yawned and stretched feeling my muscels tense slightly. The couch wasnt a good idea! I placed my feet onto the carpet and pushed myself up. I still had my clothes from yesterday on and since it was pretty cold, I wrapped a blanket around myself and walked into the kitchen to wear Ashley, Andy, Jinxx and dad were sitting.

"Hey JJ! Mom wanted to let you know your grounded" Andy says a smirk on his face.

"What! No! Im going out tonight with a friend!" I protest but Andy laughed.

"Tough, I mom heard you throw up in the bathroom for stupid cookies, idiot!" Andy shouts and stops laughing and his smile falters. "Jordan, Im sorry-"

"No its not your fault im a pathetic teenager who feels fat and disgusting!" I scream back and feel myself getting a bit dizzy. I could feel a screaming match coming on, my bolar bubberling.

"WHAT ABOUT THAT TIME YOU CHEATED ON SCOUT!" I scream, regretting my words instantly.

"I have told you, I am a completely faithful person" he says, vocie shaking.

"SURE! WHEN YOU SLEPT WITH A GIRL AND WENT TO DRINKING AFTER JULIET DUMPED YOU ONCE! Who's pathetic now!" I cry, tears soaking my shirt.

Andy looks at me as though he has been stabbed.

"Now you know how I feel, feeling pathetic, having everyone hate you and being neglected by a person" I say, a bit quiter.

I run upstairs to my room and I lock my door, hoping to never come out...

Really short, I know! 1.02k reads! That is amazing, I love you guys so much!!!