My time to shine

JORDAN'S P.O.V

"you are offically signed to Fearless Records once again, Jordan!" Mr Samoa says happliy, watching my face light up.

Ever since the wedding had taken place, I turned 18, I had an album out, I am now signed to Fearless Records once again and i offically have millions of fans all over the world! Life had been pretty good this last year. A small tour a few months ago, selling out tickets. Zero cuts, zero puking and zero starvation. I felt fixed.

I jumped up calling everyone I got signed but realised, no one cares. There is a new baby, the marriage of Jake and Cassie and sruff like that.

I was alone but I know I will find someone. There is not a day I go on without thinking of my old friend Tiffany Garcia, there isnt a day I dont see all the scars and pin needles from drips. Mom had kept my hospital bands and shit.

"Um, Earth to Jordan? You shall be going on another tour and this time, you are the main act!" Mr Samoa states.
"When?!" I ask, excited.
"In 2 weeks time. I know its late notice but I think you are ready!"
"Okay. I shall start sorting things out now!"

I ran out the door and too my new white car. I drove off quickly and planned my new tour and my new life!

So fucking short!

C
Co
Com
Comm
Comme
Commen
Comment
Commen
Comme
Comm
Com
Co
C
Did you know we are near the end.
The next chapter shall be of Cassie, Jake and Rebel's life.
Read it.
One more chapter and boom!
I knoe the ending and YOU dont!
Mahahahahahaha
Im so mean.
Actually Im a bitch.
I want to communticate with some of you so if you comment, i shall always reply back.
Talk to me about anything.
Self harm, suicide, cheating, eating disorders, school, tests, anything. Just talk to me!
Love yas my lil Chum chums