Good Bye

ANDY'S P.O.V

I kissed my wife's nose as we gathered backstage to surprise Jordan on tour. We are currently in LA still. I hear her shout her new shongs lyrics.

"Dear future Jordan,
How is life, may I ask?
Do live in a fancy house,
No, well, me neither.

Fuck you, fuck the future, fuck me, fuck future Jordan.
I dont care anymore,
Why do you have to bother me at all,
Why?
Why?
Why?"

She finished and everyone screamed.

"Okay this next one is one for my ex friends from LKT. This is Love is stupid...sometimes!

" Maybe I was I good girl,

black when you were young and free,

Maybe you were a nice guy,

before the demon was set freee,

So I shall live on without you,

without the pain you gave me!

So go fuck yourself!"

I love that one so much. She gave a slight curtsey and ran off, waving to the hugh crowd.

"Andy!" She screams and jumps up at me.
"Hey little Rockstar!" I say, laughing. Hugging her tightly.
"I missed you, you little shit!"
"Same here, fuck face" I reply.

"Ahem, I think your sister in law needs some love." Juloet states.

Jordan hugs her and chats to her for a bit. I hate having to say goodbye or to let go of Jordan because...I dont know if it is going to be the last time I see her again. I know she is cured but I have a bad feeling about this tour and I hate it.
"Andy, love, where is the bathroom. We need it?" Juliet asks. I pointed to the ladies bathroom and they rush off. I just shrugged my shoulders.

JORDAN'S P.O.V

"Juliet, im fine" I say.
"No you are not. You cried when you saw Andy."
"I didnt want ro say good bye" I shrugged.
"Oh hun, we are not going to leave you. Never!"
"I know but what if I say good bye and then I get a call from mom or you?"
"Now you know how we felt!" She says and voice drips withe the truth.

I nod and wipe my now watering eyes. I brushed my brown hair out of my face. My eyeliner had smudged and I looked outright disgusting!

I wiped it away and shook my head.
"I dont want to say good bye" I whisper again.
"I know, I know"
"No you fucking dont, Andy is my brother. You just love him. I have been family! You dont know because you wont have to say a good bye to him. You wont have to say a good bye to him.." I say, breaking down and fall to the floor.
"Then dont make him say good bye" Juliet whispers and hugs me tightly on the floor.

We walk out and I ran at Andy again. I didnt jump up I just hugged him tighly.
"Dont say good bye" i cried.
"I never will my Little Rockstar"
"You mean it?"
"Yes, fuck face!" He laughs and I smack him on the chest.
"Im trying to have a family moment but you fucking have to go and ruin the living daylights out of it?"
"O